I run/jog using my Z30 to listen to music (mp3/stored on SD or device) and phone calls interrupts the music, even on "vibration" or "all off alert." It’s very irritating to me to say the least. I would like to find a solution since there are times when the only things I want to "keep moving" are my feet and those call often break the momentum…
    (I don’t use my phone to track my workout even if there are great apps to do so, like CascaRun among others)

The app called Watcher can "hang up" automatically on a scheduled daily time period. It does cut the music for a very short time and the call gets sent to my VM, which is awesome. But I do not have a regular schedule, so it's not a perfect solution.

So I am looking for an application that could "hang up" automatically when there is an event on my calendar (not only switch to another BB profile) or a music player that prevents calls from cutting the music

Air Plane Mode is a good option, but I often forget to turn on or off.. so not that good after all.

I would be very grateful if someone could share a solution with me. I tried all the apps that I found and I even tried Amazon market place. Next option on the list is to get an ipod and use it instead of my BB, but this would mean another device to carry/charge/manage and all…

Thanks for reading, have a great evening!
    10-30-14 06:19 PM
    Take a look at buzz off

Check out Buzz Off - Headless Call Blocker in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59940253

You can set up any schedule or use geofencing to block calls.
    So if you in a specific location you can block all calls and when you return home you can allow calls.

Posted via CB10
    nuldahtal likes this.
    10-30-14 06:51 PM
    Won't work on a Z30

Posted via CB10
    10-30-14 08:19 PM
    So i'm left with no options?

Z30/Bell - Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 01:47 PM