I don't have fennec, nor do I wish to install it. I was wondering whether it is possible any other way round?
    Maybe some native third party browser apps??

Posted via CB10
    There are no native browsers that don't use the same guts as the default native browser.
    08-21-20 10:59 AM
    I don't have fennec, nor do I wish to install it. I was wondering whether it is possible any other way round?
    Maybe some native third party browser apps??

Posted via CB10
    Certainly worth a shot. What's the most up to date native browser? Wouldn't mind giving it a shot too.
    08-21-20 11:01 AM
    Certainly worth a shot. What's the most up to date native browser? Wouldn't mind giving it a shot too.
    There are no native browsers that don't use the same guts as the default native browser.
    ^^^
    08-21-20 11:02 AM
    There's no video input visible anymore on the Blink. I cant till chat and read others messages but the video keeps loading. Maybe twitch changed something on its side.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-20 05:17 AM
    There's no video input visible anymore on the Blink. I cant till chat and read others messages but the video keeps loading. Maybe twitch changed something on its side.

Posted via CB10
    Are you still experiencing this issue?
    It has been working solidly on my end, maybe try reinstalling the app or rebooting the device
    12-30-20 03:51 PM
    Wanted to say that I've used Blink back in 2015 so much, I remember watching Final Fantasy XV streams by Multiplayer and many more.
    Now I've discovered this app and it works flawless! Yep, on my Q10 I can't read very well the first line when writing a comment in the chat, maybe can you look into it? Also would be cool if we can see videos from a determinate channel. Also, emoji are difficult to implement right? Sorry to tell you much things, just because... I like it so much! Watching streams on the Q10 sounds strangely, very nice experience. W BB10 (ps. Sono italiano ahhaa)
    01-04-21 08:25 PM
    Wanted to say that I've used Blink back in 2015 so much, I remember watching Final Fantasy XV streams by Multiplayer and many more.
    Now I've discovered this app and it works flawless! Yep, on my Q10 I can't read very well the first line when writing a comment in the chat, maybe can you look into it? Also would be cool if we can see videos from a determinate channel. Also, emoji are difficult to implement right? Sorry to tell you much things, just because... I like it so much! Watching streams on the Q10 sounds strangely, very nice experience. W BB10 (ps. Sono italiano ahhaa)
    I used blink a lot as well!
    I agree it could be enhanced but I just did what could be done in a reasonable amount of time, I don't think it's worth doing more upgrades especially when I know twitch users are a small niche of the already microscopic niche of BB10 users. Moreover in one year we won't be able to develop for this platform anymore, so the day Twitch will change somethin the app is gone for good along with the work made to improve it

Anyway, thank you for the feedback, it's nice to know there are still enthusiasts out there
    kayuz6 likes this.
    01-05-21 02:39 PM

Posted via CB10
    Hah, happened to me as well this evening. I tried debugging but everything is fine, the link to the video is correct, if I paste it in VLC i can see the stream.. but the MediaPlayer somehow doesn't want to play it
    Out of ideas
    kayuz6 likes this.
    01-05-21 02:42 PM
    Hah, happened to me as well this evening. I tried debugging but everything is fine, the link to the video is correct, if I paste it in VLC i can see the stream.. but the MediaPlayer somehow doesn't want to play it
    Out of ideas
    It happens sometime and it just comes back itself.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-21 09:34 AM
    Out of ideas
    I need to test it out. Can't say still because I've done some firmware change on my q10 and still has to install all the apps. So didn't use the app since some days. I'll report later =)
    Simo_Dax likes this.
    01-06-21 05:52 PM
    I have the current version of the app, it worked very well until last week, now the videos don't just open chats
    01-18-21 02:50 PM
    I have the current version of the app, it worked very well until last week, now the videos don't just open chats
    Yep, Twitch has flipped some switches
    It can be easily solved I think but I'm not having much free time this week, expect a patch in the near future
    Last edited by Simo_Dax; 01-19-21 at 02:17 PM.
    01-19-21 11:55 AM
    Issue patched ^^
    Paul Reichert likes this.
    01-25-21 01:50 PM
    Hey, are you too busy to update the app to the new api, if that's even possible?
    05-10-22 12:43 PM
    Hey, are you too busy to update the app to the new api, if that's even possible?
    Nothing Native can be updated anymore...
    05-11-22 07:04 AM
    https://github.com/crackededed/Xtra/releases/tag/latest
    Use this, you will can do all twitch functions!
    08-07-22 12:37 AM
41 12