HeyGuys!

I remember using this nice app to watch streams back in 2015, quick to open, the ui was smooth and well polished.. then Twitch changed a bunch of stuff on their end and it stopped working.
    During the lockdown I started to spend some time on Twitch, usually in the evening to relax a bit, wishing more than once that there existed a viable way of following streams on my phone rather than sitting in front of my pc. One of those times I fired up a reverse proxy and started fiddling with the network traffic.. until the app started working again (luckily Twitch didn't change so many things).
    At that point I contacted the original developer of Blink, Joel, to ask if he was willing to share the source code with me so that I could fix it. He's a great guy and has been very collaborative, so I'm (we are?) happy to present you..

Blink 2.0 - A (Working) Native Twitch Client

You shouldn't feel any changes with respect to Blink v1, but for two things:
    • I reworked the chat to load emotes (does Kappa say anything to you?)
    • Login is not working (yet). This is because the login page has troubles loading in the old browser of OS10, but I have a solution in mind and hopefully this functionality will be restored. The only noticeable consequence of this is that you cannot not send messages in the chat

As with Bird10, you need the latest OS 10.3.3 to run this app

Download link: https://mega.nz/file/RVEkwYpY#5XJa-O...RQM2_pRFQPmv5o

NOTE: You'll need to sideload the app to install it, see here for a guide
    Last edited by Simo_Dax; 05-24-20 at 02:57 AM.
    05-23-20 08:15 AM
    Man this is awesome. I don't really use Twitch much, but I'm still gonna try it out lol.
    05-23-20 06:09 PM
    Wow this is amazing! Thank you. So far the app works for me on my classic. Stream works, chat shows. Most of the emotes show up. Some emotes don't show up, maybe those are the animated ones. Overall this is an amazing app.
    05-23-20 11:38 PM
    Thanks a million, OP. This is going to be fun to use on my Passport.
    05-24-20 02:57 AM
    Legend! Thanks for everything you do!

Posted via CB10
    05-24-20 07:49 AM
    Thanks a million, OP. This is going to be fun to use on my Passport.
    I've tested only on my Q10 so let me know if the chat appears too small on the passport display
    05-25-20 02:36 PM
    Works wonderfully on the Q20 and the leap, i'll test it on my passport shortly. Any plans on opening up the source and allowing us to help out with the dev effort? Not really a Twitch user myself but happy to help where I can.
    Yesterday 07:18 AM
    Works wonderfully on the Q20 and the leap, i'll test it on my passport shortly. Any plans on opening up the source and allowing us to help out with the dev effort? Not really a Twitch user myself but happy to help where I can.
    Idk about this, I'd have to ask the original author
    Yesterday 10:41 AM