Is there a way to stop BB Blend from sending a new notification each time it reconnects? I travel in and out of the office frequently during a day and it seems that each time my Passport changes connections (from wifi to wireless to a different wifi), I get a new notification that Blend is connected. Not really an issue, just a pain to always clear these out.

Thanks.

Kurt
    09-09-15 06:50 PM
    There is a Setting in Blend that affects NOTIFICATIONS but I don't know if it means the one Blend generates in your case or the ones generated by incoming bbm, email, etc. You'd have to test it.

I did look in my Z30 under various Notifications and while lots of apps are there, NOT Blend. But I might have missed something.
    09-09-15 08:03 PM
    The popup on my laptop is very annoying everytime I get back to my desk. Would be nice if there was a way to disable it.
    09-10-15 09:42 AM
    The popup on my laptop is very annoying everytime I get back to my desk. Would be nice if there was a way to disable it.
    Start, settings, system and notifications, notifications and actions, scroll down to show notifications from these apps, turn off blend. Of course you get no notifications from blend then. I just wish windows would let you choose where on screen the notifications pop up at because they are always right where I want to click something so the damn thing is in the way.
    09-10-15 09:49 AM
    Start, settings, system and notifications, notifications and actions, scroll down to show notifications from these apps, turn off blend. Of course you get no notifications from blend then. I just wish windows would let you choose where on screen the notifications pop up at because they are always right where I want to click something so the damn thing is in the way.
    These are WINDOWS settings? They are NOT BB device settings?
    09-10-15 02:17 PM
    These are WINDOWS settings? They are NOT BB device settings?
    Yes. He wanted windows to not show the notification.
    FF22 likes this.
    09-10-15 07:32 PM
    And for the BlackBerry phone, a trick I read here, is to create a new notification profile, disable all notifications for this profile, and then you can re-enable the notification for the meaningful applications via the per-application notification settings.
    It won't be perfect, but at least the led will stop blinking all the time.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    09-11-15 12:02 AM