Is anyone aware of whether or not blend can be installed on an android phone? I will be receiving an android phone soon and am trying to figure out a way to put blend on it.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-15 05:33 PM
    Is anyone aware of whether or not blend can be installed on an android phone? I will be receiving an android phone soon and am trying to figure out a way to put blend on it.

Posted via CB10
    If you mean the BlackBerry Blend phone app that allows access to the phone from a tablet or desktop - no.
    If you mean the Tablet .apk - depends on the phone. Installed it on a Galaxy s5 once but saw no need for it. A phone controlling a phone?
    04-18-15 05:38 PM
    Is anyone aware of whether or not blend can be installed on an android phone?
    It's not available for my older Droid Razr Maxx HD phone.

It does work fine on my Nexus 7 tablet.
    04-18-15 06:30 PM
    The whole reason is that I have a PlayBook, I have my z10 and I use bridge all the time. The android phone would basically be a mirror for my phone like I use bridge. It would also give me access to the most recent android apps. I like to play with tech so it would more or less be a toy.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-15 07:03 PM
    Did you ever get this working? I would also like to use Blend on my android phone, but am unable to do so. When I go out I take my Android phone because I use all the android apps reliable, but during work it's the blackberry I use.

Any help with this is appreciated.
    08-24-15 11:03 AM
    Hi Guys, sorry if I am messsing this thread up but I wanted to ask if I can upload to my Q10 music from my iPad using Blend app. One comment the app is working perfectly fine on my iPad. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    08-25-15 02:23 PM
    Hi Guys, sorry if I am messsing this thread up but I wanted to ask if I can upload to my Q10 music from my iPad using Blend app. One comment the app is working perfectly fine on my iPad. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    It does contain a FileManager but I don't know if there are any restrictions on sharing that type of content (file).
    08-25-15 04:36 PM
    It does contain a FileManager but I don't know if there are any restrictions on sharing that type of content (file).
    I will try to check that tomorrow then. Thanks

Via my Q10
    08-25-15 04:37 PM