We all were waiting for that top tweeting app to fill our need since the native one that comes installed in our devices is just waking up, lately... meanwhile we welcomed Blaq, which is still developing and getting better every update. As a matter of fact there's still some issues they seem to be caring about.
    Have you noticed that when reading the TL, those tweets that are done attached to some picture shows the wrong pic, when you click on it, it opens a totally different picture than the one showing.
    Blaq is a very good twitter client, but still with a lot of improvement to work on...

Blaq and its issues...-img_00002093.png

Note that there are two pictures repeated in the TL at a glance, but one of them is the wrong one, you'd got a different picture when clicked on it

Posted via CB10
    08-31-13 04:40 PM
    I experience these problems on a daily basis however I don't think it's a wide user problem if that makes sense (I'm basically trying to say it doesn't affect that many users). Here's a thread I started a while back: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-posts-823194/
    08-31-13 05:13 PM
    Instead of starting a new thread which may be overlooked, why don't you report your observations and shortcomings in the official thread started by the developer that he monitors and give him a chance to address your issues?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...1/#post8336231
    skynny70 and Lendo like this.
    08-31-13 06:30 PM
    I have this problem everyday. It's funny because I have many different people that I follow, so when this happens I'm always shocked at first when I see a picture that doesn't match what I think my friend or someone would post.

Then I go back to my time line and see that it was the wrong picture attached to a tweet.

Hopefully they fix this soon.. I'd still rather see this than Promoted Tweets though

Posted via CB10
    ruhban likes this.
    09-01-13 04:17 AM
    Never ever had this issue. Have been through both official OSs and numerous betas in 10.1 and 10.2

Posted via CB10
    09-01-13 08:43 AM
    Thanks for the suggestion, I'll take it in account on next time...

Posted via CB10
    09-01-13 09:28 AM
    Yeah I have to say that I am a heavy Blaq user. I use it everyday and for most of the day and I have never had either of these issues. Not saying you're not, but it's definitely not wide spread.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-13 01:01 PM
    This happens to me also.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-13 01:38 PM
    Happens here.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-13 11:21 PM
    Love Blaq. But needs some updates and optimizations. Im a little disappointed with the bug fix speed if im being completely honest. Its a great app tho.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-13 01:39 AM
    Is there a true dark theme option? Not a fan of the green background.
    09-02-13 10:14 AM
    Developer here. Going to answer these as best as possible.

We all were waiting for that top tweeting app to fill our need since the native one that comes installed in our devices is just waking up, lately... meanwhile we welcomed Blaq, which is still developing and getting better every update. As a matter of fact there's still some issues they seem to be caring about.
    Have you noticed that when reading the TL, those tweets that are done attached to some picture shows the wrong pic, when you click on it, it opens a totally different picture than the one showing.
    Blaq is a very good twitter client, but still with a lot of improvement to work on...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00002093.png 
Views:	703 
Size:	231.3 KB 
ID:	197476

Note that there are two pictures repeated in the TL at a glance, but one of them is the wrong one, you'd got a different picture when clicked on it

Posted via CB10
    I experience these problems on a daily basis however I don't think it's a wide user problem if that makes sense (I'm basically trying to say it doesn't affect that many users). Here's a thread I started a while back: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-posts-823194/
    I have this problem everyday. It's funny because I have many different people that I follow, so when this happens I'm always shocked at first when I see a picture that doesn't match what I think my friend or someone would post.

Then I go back to my time line and see that it was the wrong picture attached to a tweet.

Hopefully they fix this soon.. I'd still rather see this than Promoted Tweets though

Posted via CB10
    It is a known issue but certain image services trigger it (such as instagram). It has been fixed in beta and hasn't been an issue since.

Love Blaq. But needs some updates and optimizations. Im a little disappointed with the bug fix speed if im being completely honest. Its a great app tho.

Posted via CB10
    I agree and I'm completely at fault for that. Once this release is out, updates *should* be a lot more frequent. I'd rather push out an extremely stable update than one that'll require an update once a week.

Is there a true dark theme option? Not a fan of the green background.
    Backgrounds will come in the personalization update. It'll be it's own update since backgrounds won't be the only thing that's customizable.
    09-03-13 11:50 AM
    If I open Blaq and then immediately open another app, such as FB or LinkedIn, Blaq tends to terminate and close. I have to open it by itself, let it load, and then open another app. Anyone else noticed this?

Also, just a personal note, but it would be nice to have some text indicators or titles. There are so many icons in Blaq that I never know what they all do and am often afraid of doing something I don't mean to do. I actually often use the standard Twitter app because of this.

Last but not least, there doesn't seem to be the ability to unfollow someone in the app. Am I wrong about that?
    09-03-13 12:53 PM
    If I open Blaq and then immediately open another app, such as FB or LinkedIn, Blaq tends to terminate and close. I have to open it by itself, let it load, and then open another app. Anyone else noticed this?

Also, just a personal note, but it would be nice to have some text indicators or titles. There are so many icons in Blaq that I never know what they all do and am often afraid of doing something I don't mean to do. I actually often use the standard Twitter app because of this.

Last but not least, there doesn't seem to be the ability to unfollow someone in the app. Am I wrong about that?
    1) It's a known issue since the 1.1 update. As MADBRADNYC mentioned, please follow the official thread for more info:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...thread-797051/

2) Agreed and coming but likely not in 1.2 (The next release).

3) Once you go to a user's profile, you will either see a follow or unfollow button. To get to a user's profile from a tweet, tap the icon under their name.
    09-03-13 01:04 PM
    Maybe it's just me, but I'm not a fan of the "Close this gap" function.

I'd I come back to Blaq after a while, it remembers my location. So I'm scrolling towards the top of the stream to catch back up and I come to the gap marker. Clicking on it fills the gap, but pushes my current location down off the screen. I have to scroll down (and down, and down) to find the gap again. If it's been a few hours, I might have to fill the gap a few times to get caught up. It would be so much better to have it fill in above the current location marker without having to find where you left off to begin with.

I can see if you are starting from the top, having it fill in below, but if you are already down in the list and the app takes you back to that spot when you start reading again, it really needs to not lose your spot when you fill the gap.

Other than that, it is definitely my go-to app these days.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-13 10:28 PM
    Xopher, I just leave the "Close this gap" near the very top of the screen after I click it. Most of the time this makes it load the tweets above where I currently am in the timeline.
    09-03-13 11:07 PM
    I keep saying this over and over but never get a response but it would be nice if you could do something about Blaq's active frames. Showing the timeline... tweets to you, stuff like that would be nice.

via CB10 (BB Z10 : BLK : OS 10.1) [ Follow me @EHZAY for BB News & Tech Updates ]
    09-04-13 05:47 AM
    Wow, absolutely agreed! Active Frame would be awesome if shown time, that's a good suggestion

Posted via CB10
    09-04-13 08:27 AM
    I still get the wrongly previewed pictures once in a while.

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 08:45 AM
    I keep saying this over and over but never get a response but it would be nice if you could do something about Blaq's active frames. Showing the timeline... tweets to you, stuff like that would be nice.

via CB10 (BB Z10 : BLK : OS 10.1) [ Follow me @EHZAY for BB News & Tech Updates ]
    Yeah I completely agree!

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 08:59 AM
    Yes, I also have that issue a fix would be great.
    09-05-13 01:42 PM