To be quite frankly I'm getting fed up with blackberry's bull **** with the whole app thing I have had this phone and I like it it's amazing but tbh with the lack if apps it sucks and with the side loads it suckss too I try to launch snapchat and it uses all my batter it lags instagram also everything is so slow! People shouldn't even have to side load in the first place it's so stupid and they fact that Facebook the makers of instagram don't want to.make a native app just shows how blackberry are not on tpp of there game they are underestimated and weak.. blackberry z10 is a great phone but I'm extremely disappointed i regret the purchase at this point.

BlackBerry need to announce big app names seriously. What also concerns me is thag if they do they will turn out like the skype app they released its the worst thing i have ever used. im sorry to say it but after a good long 4 years with blackberry im actually tempted to wait for bbm to release on ios and get an iphone..

If they don't announce big app names soon i think blackberry are a finished company in the next 2 years let's hope the step up there game.

Also Rockstar released Gta 5 last night and they also released a new app called ifruit for android and iPhone.. does anyone know if there's a side load out there or if it will ever come to bbz10?

Posted via CB10
    09-18-13 01:10 AM
    Im with you about the apps and sideloading.. but im on os 10.2 with unlocked run time, i swear that i cannot see a difference between orginal BlackBerry apps and sideloaded apps, in fact i compared a game 'Hardest game ever 2' performance vs s4 and iphone 5, really no difference in speed. And in s4 the game crashed few times. And theres no compare with the S3.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-13 01:17 AM
    I wanted to do the 10.2 with android runtime but u heard you need a Dev token and i dont get how it works to be honest.. does it use more of your battery or does the battery run the same?

Posted via CB10
    09-18-13 06:13 AM
    Sounds like Z10 is not for you. Life is short, find a phone that suits you better. Z10 is great on 10.2 and my side loads run just fine.
    09-18-13 06:50 AM
    Yes, it def sounds like you should probably sell your Z10 and get an iPhone if that is the way you feel. If apps like snapchat and instagram are your main driving force when picking a phone/platform it's odd that you would purchase a phone that doesn't offer them. Additionally I find it odd that you finished your rant about how terrible sideloaded apps are by asking about the availability of sideloading two apps. It definitely sounds like it might be time for you to reassess what is important to you and possibly move on to a different platform.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-13 07:21 AM
    Quite boring if you ask me.
    It reminds me of childhood outdoors camp. Sitting in a large circle around a camp fire roasting marshmallows. Some want to tell horror stories to get a rise out of the group and get things "flowing". Then the weirdness started. The first horror story was told well, and everyone gasped. But then the second, third, fourth, etc. group member kept telling the same story (almost verbatim) and there was no longer any surprise or interest. The outcome always was the same.

Our CrackBerry group members have already told the same story hundreds of times and it's getting old and boring.
    We know, We know....
    09-18-13 08:39 AM
    Thread title edited. Please don't do that again. Our language policy is pretty clear.

"Inappropriate Language - Mobile Nations is a network used by people of all ages, so please keep posts, usernames, and links family appropriate. We use software filters to block variations of profanity and will not tolerate attempts (i.e. use of special characters) to circumvent these filters."

And can also be found here.

http://forums.crackberry.com/forum-r...elines-783587/
    09-18-13 08:44 AM
    I wanted to do the 10.2 with android runtime but u heard you need a Dev token and i dont get how it works to be honest.. does it use more of your battery or does the battery run the same?
    Try the unlocked runtime. It's available in the leaks sub-forum here.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-13 11:29 AM

Posted via CB10
    Use the Unlocked Android Runtime - you can find it in the forums. I have noticed little to no difference using my sideloaded apps vs. my BB10 apps. And no dev tokens required. I am currently running Instagram, Netflix, Words with Friends and Shazam. All perform exceptionally well.
    09-18-13 11:37 AM
    I purchased this phone hoping Blackberry would make some change i actually thought this would be there comeback.. i cant just sell my phone i have to wait a year because I am in a contract.

I will try the Android runtime and update to leaked versin 10.2 see what I think of it

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 02:45 AM
  11. Crabby Abie The Queen T-Flo's Avatar
    To be quite frankly I'm getting fed up with blackberry's bull **** with the whole app thing I have had this phone and I like it it's amazing but tbh with the lack if apps it sucks and with the side loads it suckss too I try to launch snapchat and it uses all my batter it lags instagram also everything is so slow! People shouldn't even have to side load in the first place it's so stupid and they fact that Facebook the makers of instagram don't want to.make a native app just shows how blackberry are not on tpp of there game they are underestimated and weak.. blackberry z10 is a great phone but I'm extremely disappointed i regret the purchase at this point.

BlackBerry need to announce big app names seriously. What also concerns me is thag if they do they will turn out like the skype app they released its the worst thing i have ever used. im sorry to say it but after a good long 4 years with blackberry im actually tempted to wait for bbm to release on ios and get an iphone..

If they don't announce big app names soon i think blackberry are a finished company in the next 2 years let's hope the step up there game.

Also Rockstar released Gta 5 last night and they also released a new app called ifruit for android and iPhone.. does anyone know if there's a side load out there or if it will ever come to bbz10?

Posted via CB10
    Hahaha. I feel your pain. Think nokia. Sideloaded apps are like java apps. well atleast they work. Maybe they will improve it in the future. Nokia Lumia only have few apps on their app store too...
    01-04-14 05:33 AM
    Wonder if this guy waited for 10.2.1 before getting rid of his z10. Sideloading is soooo 10.2.0 lol

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    01-04-14 10:16 AM