As a loyal blackberry user,I'm some what disappointed that blackberryWorld still does not have a category for "trail version". It's sad to think that maybe when they say "Free"...It probably should be really "Free"...It has some what,a moderate flavor of dishonesty. I believe that blackberry is company with good values and integrity. To mildly put it. "FREE","Trial Version",and a"Paid Version"...Perhaps,my logic is flawed. I very much appreciate the developers who give their time and effort in developing these applications. But clearly the question is quite obvious to all. How do you please the users and the developers? It would be a bit too strong to put it in an analogy of "which comes first, the chicken or the egg?" But, what is a regular person like myself going to think of this whole issue? Is it a valid concern? Am I just some what expecting more than what it is? Or perhaps it is what it is. My other concern is also,why blackberry not buy an anti-virus company like what Intel did with Mcafee? Why not just buy out TrendMicro? My apologies if blackberry already bought it,as I may not know everything. It has come to a point that my interest in what blackberry has bought or sold is some what irrelevant and not material to me. Anyway, the reason I would like to think that there are several anti-virus applications on the blackberryWorld is so that our blackberries don't propagate Viruses, Worms, Trojans, and the likes to our other devices...assuming that indeed blackberries are immune to such attacks...I mean, don't a lot of the users give feedbacks regarding the FREE anti-virus? Why not port Clamav? Would that be possible? Is it just so revealing of what the sentiment of a lot of users are? I guess,maybe it is just my opinion. Maybe it is just not valid. Btw,I love my Passport together with the good and the bad. I just love it, nothing comes even close to it. Please revamp blackberryWorld. Thanks Blackberry for reading this. Thanks to all my fellow crackberry users.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-15 07:52 AM
    Sounds like a good idea to me also!
    06-12-15 07:59 AM
    LoL,it's just disappointing at times. But I guess that what it is.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-15 08:02 AM
    LoL,it's just disappointing at times. But I guess that what it is.

Posted via CB10

I hope you don't mind that I tweaked the title a bit.
    06-12-15 08:25 AM