I know I shouldn't be complaining, however, don't you think that the recent titles being added are a bit....underdeveloped for the OS? I sense that only a handful of applications actually feel great (probably more than a handful) but the app lists I get is like something I'd see from a Vista SideBar Widget catalogue; and I mean a lot of apps. Is it just me? Hope things turn around, BB10 is an amazing OS and I hope it exceeds our expectations after the US release.
    02-17-13 02:23 AM
    I have to agree, there are some great apps but unfortunately alot of sub standard ones.
    Everyone in the USA the wait won't be so bad as I'm sure by then many of the big name apps will be available.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-13 02:44 AM
    Most developers only have one timeframe in mind -- The US release date. That is when more apps will be ready.
    02-17-13 02:59 AM
    Blackberry World isn't regulated, is it? By that I mean in the sense it needs approval to be put on the app world.
    02-17-13 11:02 AM
    With the exception of the main line apps... skype...instagram.... netflix.....etc..... it simply becomes a matter of personal taste...... if App world does not have what you expect...it is deficient.... if you can find what you want which is my case.. even with my Playbook it is a none issue...I think you will always find people who will not find everything they want no matter what...... and squawk about it... for me I been wanting Dungeon Hunter for the Playbook but to no avail....
    02-17-13 11:09 AM
    I don't think you got my main point, what I'm trying to say is why apps like "Carrot Cake Recipe" "Chicken Taco Salad" (not just one mind you but 5 or 6) exist and clutter the app world. Or why there are separate apps for adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing. It feels like they're aiming for quantity over quality.
    02-17-13 11:47 AM
    I don't want to see f**king PICTURES of guitars or cats or goddamn pineapples either!

Posted via CB10
    02-17-13 11:52 AM
    Totally agree, 5 or maybe 6 flashlight apps is enough, those single recipe apps are absurd too... tons of useless, subpar and half arsed apps cluttering app world is definitely not the way to improve the app deficiency problem...

I think the built for BlackBerry may be a good way of diferentiating good quality apps from all the other crap...

Posted via CB10
    02-17-13 03:49 PM