Most developers publish their applications,
    And yet I feel BlackBerry world failed to deliver,
    Igrann we have to receive an update, yet I keep refreshing!
    Viber 10 waiting for for to be available for my phone!
    Snap2chat I am waiting for to be available, yet it shows content not found!

We have developers doing their best, but BlackBerry doesn't keep to the timings, I am just annoyed, I keep waiting for these 3 applications since yesterday!

Just sharing my frustration!

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 09:00 AM
    I'm not sure why Viber 10 is taking so long to be released, but I do know Snap2Chat has decided to fix a crash issue first before making it available.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 09:44 AM
    I can't download Viber and I don't getting an update for igrann (I traed to delete an app and download it again)
    The new version is shown but when I hit download it install the old one 1.0.1.6

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 09:50 AM
    Most developers publish their applications,
    And yet I feel BlackBerry world failed to deliver,
    Igrann we have to receive an update, yet I keep refreshing!
    Viber 10 waiting for for to be available for my phone!
    Snap2chat I am waiting for to be available, yet it shows content not found!

We have developers doing their best, but BlackBerry doesn't keep to the timings, I am just annoyed, I keep waiting for these 3 applications since yesterday!

Just sharing my frustration!

Posted via CB10
    What does this have to do with Blackberry? Are not these apps developed by independents?
    04-24-14 09:54 AM
    I'm right there with you, I find it ridiculous how 3rd party developers are faster at releasing updates than BlackBerry are at pushing them through to us.

Once again BlackBerry are a step behind.

Anyways in regards to Viber, this thread has an update in the last two posts. http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=925939

Posted via My Beast Q10
    04-24-14 09:58 AM
    I'm right there with you, I find it ridiculous how 3rd party developers are faster at releasing updates than BlackBerry are at pushing them through to us.

Once again BlackBerry are a step behind.

Anyways in regards to Viber, this thread has an update in the last two posts. Viber hits BB10 - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Posted via My Beast Q10
    So are you OK for Blackberry releasing apps that are not checked?
    04-24-14 11:04 AM
    So are you OK for Blackberry releasing apps that are not checked?
    Who said they're not checked?

Posted via My Beast Q10
    04-24-14 11:18 AM
    The real problem is not BBW, it's that we keep getting premature app announcements here before they're actually released.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 11:48 AM
    Who said they're not checked?

Posted via My Beast Q10
    You did by complaining that Blackberry is slower than developers in getting updates on BBW. A developer can release an app, but it may take a little while for Blackberry to test the app for approval. I see no problem with that progress. Just with people complaining about it.
    04-24-14 12:05 PM
    You did by complaining that Blackberry is slower than developers in getting updates on BBW. A developer can release an app, but it may take a little while for Blackberry to test the app for approval. I see no problem with that progress. Just with people complaining about it.
    I am confused now, when an update is approved does that mean it is not tested?

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 12:20 PM
    I never said not to test the apps or updates submitted. BlackBerry are clearly taking way too long to do so and I think a majority of people will agree with me on that point.

Posted via My Beast Q10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-24-14 12:23 PM
    I am confused now, when an update is approved does that mean it is not tested?

Posted via CB10
    It is approved when it is on the site. Simple isn't it. When I have submitted an app, it usually shows up at the same time I get a notification that it is approved.
    04-24-14 12:24 PM
    I never said not to test the apps or updates submitted. BlackBerry are clearly taking way too long to do so and I think a majority of people will agree with me on that point.

Posted via My Beast Q10
    Why do you think it was clearly too long. When was it submitted and how long until it was approved? Where there any problems with the submitted app that needed to be adjusted and resubmitted? Do you know the history of what needed to be done? If you don't know all these things, you are just complaining with nothing to back it up.
    04-24-14 12:26 PM
    Snap2Chat is fine now

Posted via BlackBerry 10.3
    04-24-14 02:32 PM