In BlackBerry World, under My Apps and Games, there are tabs for installed and available. How come my available list is filled with apps and games that are installed and used regularly?

When I click on them, it takes me to the BlackBerry World page for that app and the tab says "download" rather than "open".

Why is this? At least half my apps and games that are installed and being used are in the available list. BlackBerry World seems to not be able to tell that they are installed already. Not a huge deal but I like to click on my installed apps to see if there might be an update available that hasn't come thru as a notification yet.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-14 11:17 AM
    Im going with 'Available'.
    03-03-14 11:20 AM
    When's the match?

Posted via CB10
    03-03-14 11:22 AM
    Lol, got a little quick with the send button

Posted via CB10
    03-03-14 11:23 AM
    I don't seem to have this problem, but you could try refreshing BlackBerry World so it indexes everything again and hopefully corrects and sees what you already have installed

Posted via CB10
    03-03-14 11:56 AM
    I don't seem to have this problem, but you could try refreshing BlackBerry World so it indexes everything again and hopefully corrects and sees what you already have installed

Posted via CB10
    Have done that many times, reboots, wipes, etc. Still doesn't help.

I have at least 20 apps and games under Available that are installed and used. It's been like this for a while, even BlackBerry World updates don't fix it.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-14 12:47 PM
    Have done that many times, reboots, wipes, etc. Still doesn't help.

I have at least 20 apps and games under Available that are installed and used. It's been like this for a while, even BlackBerry World updates don't fix it.

Posted via CB10
    Do you have a Playbook also? Maybe another BB under the same ID? BB World keeps track of all the apps I had on my Playbook. If you had the same apps on both devices they may be showing up twice, the second one you are seeing in BB World now.
    03-03-14 01:58 PM
    Do you have a Playbook also? Maybe another BB under the same ID? BB World keeps track of all the apps I had on my Playbook. If you had the same apps on both devices they may be showing up twice, the second one you are seeing in BB World now.
    Nope...

Posted via CB10
    03-03-14 03:19 PM