So, how exactly does it work
    Si far it hasn't scanned any of my trips
    Or is there a specific format they need to send it to my email
    I am just wondering, how it works

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 09:31 AM
    Check your settings. I has an auto scan, prompt and off in your BB Travel settings.

It works like a charm.
    03-29-13 09:53 AM
    You can also forward any travel confirmation emails to the unique address at the bottom of the 'manage my emails' page in BlackBerry Travel settings. You'll get an email back saying it loaded your trip, or saying that it's an unsupported format.

I keep forwarding my unsupported ground transportation emails in the hope that if they get enough they'll start to support those ones.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 10:02 AM
    Auto scan is on
    I am figuring it doesn't support the format

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 10:31 AM
    The old BBOS version picked almost ever reservation that hit my inbox. The only exception was ones sent from travel agents. This version isn't up to speed yet, I bet it will require some patients.

There are some bugs in the program still. The manual add functions says I should be able to go to my inbox and find a missing reservation then click 'add to BlackBerry travel' from the menu. That option does not exist in my inbox menu.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 10:40 AM
    Yeah I figured as much
    I'll add stuff manually for now, I loved the old BlackBerry travel, so I am willing to deal with this one a bit

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 12:31 PM
    i cant change the damn email either. wants to use my gmail address not matter what i type in the opening page. I can add my hotmail account but cant make it primary. It even states you can do this on the same page.
    03-30-13 10:02 PM
    i cant change the damn email either. wants to use my gmail address not matter what i type in the opening page. I can add my hotmail account but cant make it primary. It even states you can do this on the same page.
    Did you try changing it using Web browser on PC rather than in the app on the z10?

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 10:28 AM
    I'm also having trouble with the email scan feature. When I first configured it I noticed it did scan my email ans sent out confirmations to trips@blackberry .com but nothing showed up on my app or on the blackberry travel site. So far it has yet to pick up any trips automaticallly.

I resent the same emails manually to [email protected] and they appeared in the app. So it seems that auto scan feature is broken.
    04-03-13 10:18 PM