You know what would make BlackBerry Travel an even better application than it already is?

The ability to display my mobile boarding pass within the app itself.
    Keeping track of my travel is a cinch with this app, from limo service, flights, hotels, meetings, is all perfect.
    But why do I need to close BlackBerry Travel to launch the United or American or Air Canada app to check into the flight or display the mobile boarding pass?

BlackBerry Developers, if you are reading this, please add this functionality to the next release.

Thank you for reading this.

Posted via CB10
    ibpluto likes this.
    02-09-14 10:37 AM
    Agree 100%. Been saying that since day one. A way to parse for the boarding pass and auto save the attachment into the trip would be awesome. Hell, I would be happy with a way to manually place the boarding pass into the trip.

I get so many emails that when I check into my flight, by the time I go to need the pass it's buried 100 emails down. What I have done is made the email addresses my passes come in on, a priority, so that I just go into my priority hub and they are at the top .

CB10'n it via da Z
    02-09-14 10:45 AM
    Agree 100%. Been saying that since day one. A way to parse for the boarding pass and auto save the attachment into the trip would be awesome. Hell, I would be happy with a way to manually place the boarding pass into the trip.

I get so many emails that when I check into my flight, by the time I go to need the pass it's buried 100 emails down. What I have done is made the email addresses my passes come in on, a priority, so that I just go into my priority hub and they are at the top .

CB10'n it via da Z
    This is by no means a solution, but maybe an easier way of keeping the email with your boarding pass separate and findable. Would flagging it be an easier and quicker way? By doing so, it gets stored in the remember app. Just a thought.

Posted via CB10
    ibpluto likes this.
    02-09-14 10:54 AM