Hi there! I've been a fan of BlackBerry Travel since BBOS days and have always relied on it for my trips. I've just booked a trip to Seville this fall, and my itinerary has been shared with [email protected]. I received a success notification.

However, the trip itinerary does not appear anywhere in the app. The most curious thing is that when I log into travel.blackberry.com, I can see the entire itinerary with correct flight numbers and times. Why won't it populate in the app? Is there a way to force it to download?

Overall the BB10 BlackBerry Travel experience seems much more glitchy than the experience I had on my Bold. Hopefully they aren't done working on this app. I'd love to not have to manually add 6 flights, with confirmation numbers, to the app.

Thanks in advance for help.
    06-16-14 09:57 PM
    I use the BB Travel app all the time and although there's a coupe of bugs, the sync has always worked for me.

For starters, I'm going to assume you're using the same BlackBerry ID to log in online as you are on your BlackBerry 10 phone. If not, then that's your problem.

You can try to refresh the app by swiping down to refresh. That's really the only way to do it from the app. You can also try to uninstall the app, restart the phone, and then install the app.

You said you received a success notification. Did you receive an email or an actual BB Travel notification? You should receive both or at minimum the BB Travel notification. If you did receive the notification, I suggest uninstalling and then re-installing.
    06-16-14 10:42 PM
    Yes, I used my BBID email address to login to the site. I received an email saying the trip was added to my account (which it has been -- online) but the app still shows nothing. I'll try uninstalling, restarting then reinstalling.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-14 12:30 AM
    No luck. The trip still doesn't download to the app.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-14 12:37 AM
    I closed my account within the app and the re-registered. As soon as I did, the trip appeared inside the app!

Posted via CB10
    06-17-14 12:41 AM