Does anyone know if you can tell Blackberry Travel which calendar to add your travel itinerary to? It seems to just randomly pick any calendar.
    06-01-14 12:18 PM
    It uses the default calendar in your "accounts" setting. I believe if you're on BES it will use your BES address regardless of "default" setting.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-14 12:42 PM
    It uses the default calendar in your "accounts" setting. I believe if you're on BES it will use your BES address regardless of "default" setting.

Posted via CB10
    /sigh yet another Blackberry inconvenience, I have 1 personal email (imap/iCal) and 1 work email that uses Google Apps. In "account settings" ==> "default accounts" it allows me to specify my personal email and a calendar associated with my personal calendar.

BUT

Blackberry Travel for some strange reason decides to add all of my travel to my public work calendar. I don't understand why they couldn't just make it app specific or even add it to the calendar that the travel plans were pulled from so for example if you booked with your personal email and the itinerary email is in your personal inbox logically it would add it to your personal calendar (just like calendar invites).

This is just some stupid crap where everyone else get is right and Blackberry decides to do their own thing which does not make sense. Blackberry travel also decides to re-add the travel event to your calendars you delete it.
    06-01-14 01:04 PM