I don't travel regularly. It has been 2 months since I last used BB Travel. Today I added some trips and they did not update to the calendar. Tried Uninstaller and reinstall with no luck. When I clicked on the contact support link in the AP World it led to nowhere. It has always worked pretty well on my Passport. Hasn't been any OS updates recently so it should still work right?
    10-13-16 08:05 PM
    I just added some trips last night for the first time in a long time. That worked okay... though Calendar sync isn't working, as you mention.

I'm on my old Q10 though, as I lost my Passport

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.2.2639

Posted via CB10
    10-13-16 08:39 PM
    I am doing a major trip to Australia and New Zealand this month and my Passport and Blackberry Travel are handling everything beautifully. Also the calendar is listing all flights and check-ins at AirBnB stays. Just a few minutes ago I received an updated flight time info from Air Canada and BT handled that as well. So far so good. So far I have 13 flights and 6 stays picked up by BT.
    10-13-16 08:51 PM
    Happened to me before. I believe the cause was that I don't have the local calendar (phone calendar) I only have my emails' calendar so I think blackberry travel don't know where to put my travel schedule.

When I add back the local calendar and re-add my travel schedule it automatically synced to my local calendar.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-16 10:38 PM
    Checked my calendar. It has the home calendar along with calendars for all accounts. The default is my outlook 365 account for work. The app finds reservations and adds or creates trips as it should. Just the calendar issue. Any other suggestions? I haven't made any changes to the BB that I am aware of.
    10-14-16 01:46 PM
    The default is my outlook 365 account for work
    Have you tried making the native calendar the default? Just to see if that is the problem.
    10-14-16 01:49 PM
    I was able to fix it. Found that the default calendar for meeting invitations was blank. Not sure how that is possible or was changed. Seems to work again
    brookie229 likes this.
    10-15-16 06:11 AM
    I was able to fix it. Found that the default calendar for meeting invitations was blank. Not sure how that is possible or was changed. Seems to work again
    Where exactly is that setting?

Posted via CB10
    10-15-16 01:38 PM
    Under Setup, Accounts, Set Defaults.

You can choose the default e-mail address and calendar to use. I never knew it was there till today.
    10-15-16 09:56 PM

You can choose the default e-mail address and calendar to use. I never knew it was there till today.
    I'll try this one. I don't like that my BlackBerry Travel only syncs to my local phone calendar.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-16 12:43 AM

Thanks! I didn't know either, funny enough. Had BB10 since day 1 too!
    10-16-16 07:50 AM
    I used it about a week ago, I went to Florida. For the most part it worked... except my flight got cancelled due to the hurricane, but BlackBerry Travel didn't update the status ever. It updated me on all delays as they happened, except the actual cancelled flight.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-16 02:41 PM
    I am finding that to get calendar events to populate, I have to open up the Notification from Blackberry Travel. So, an extra keystroke.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-16 08:29 PM
    Nope! BlackBerry travel is very much alive! It has updated my travel plans as it used to.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-16 02:54 AM
    Update: I am now into my 2nd week in Australia and BT is working very well for me picking up 2 gate changes so far and 1 flight delay. No problems so far!
    10-31-16 04:38 AM
    I am finding that to get calendar events to populate, I have to open up the Notification from Blackberry Travel. So, an extra keystroke.

Posted via CB10
    I take that back. It works perfectly. There is sometimes a delay in calendar event creation. Not sure why. But not a huge delay.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-16 07:54 AM
    Works great so far for me. Though what I hate is the delay in updating new flight time or new gate change. At least for my usual airlines I don't have a fast notification as I used to on bbos 7 devices

Posted via CB10
    12-25-16 08:20 AM
    With the demise of WorldMate, which runs the backend of BB travel, what happens to BB travel?
    01-09-17 10:49 AM
    With the demise of WorldMate, which runs the backend of BB travel, what happens to BB travel?
    This does not bode well for BB Travel.
    01-09-17 10:53 AM
    This does not bode well for BB Travel.
    Oh no! So after March what do we BB10 die hards do for an intelligent itinerary manager that scans emails and inputs corresponding calendar events? Maybe there's an Android app that our runtime can handle?

Posted via CB10
    01-10-17 12:09 PM
    Oh no! So after March what do we BB10 die hards do for an intelligent itinerary manager that scans emails and inputs corresponding calendar events? Maybe there's an Android app that our runtime can handle?

Posted via CB10
    TripIt, maybe? No idea if it works on BB10.
    01-10-17 12:13 PM
    Such a shame. Loved Blackberry Travel and WorldMate
    01-12-17 09:19 AM