I love BB travel however, I cannot get it to associate with my email and thus, it will not put calendar items on my hosted exchange Outlook calendar. I have a hosted exchange account and use activesync. Because BB Travel is not associated with my email, it defaults all calendar items to the "home" calendar rather than my activesync calendar. So essentially, my Z10 thinks I have two calendars: "Home" and "TFG" with the latter being my hosted exchange account. (On my PC, I only see my TFG account). When I try to "invite" myself from the BB Travel app on my phone to get my travel items on my TFG calendar and my Outlook, it tells me I need to "associate your calendar with an email account". When I select "associate email", I see my activesync account as an option but it is grayed out. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Kurt
    04-29-13 05:52 PM
    Known feature. BlackBerry travel actually posts to the local calendar no matter what. I want it in my BES calendar as well.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 06:16 PM
    If I could figure out how to "associate it with an email" I think I could live with it until BB fixes it. Anyone have suggestions on that part?
    04-29-13 07:33 PM
    New update posts items into the default calendar.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 09:52 PM
    New update posts items into the default calendar.

Posted via CB10
    I updated the app, reinstalled the app just in case, rebooted the device, deleted the old information that was pushed to my local calendar, however the information still goes to the local calendar and not my gmail....what a tease.

Does anyone have their plans updating to their Gmail calendar now? (which is set to my default)

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 06:01 AM
    Mine still goes to local.

I am using Outlook.com

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 07:28 AM
    Mine update to my default Gmail sync calender. Just check the calender event colour. Or dit the event and see which account It sync to.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 09:40 AM