I'm by no means a business user, but I've got three trips planned for December and thought I'd give BlackBerry Travel a try.

Amazing app! It automatically scans your email for itineraries and adds them to its list, complete with flight details. It also auto populates the calendar app. Great app!

Posted via CB10 on my Z10.
    bbdodgersdude and ibpluto like this.
    11-25-13 12:32 AM
    its nice alright...enjoy your trip
    11-25-13 12:48 AM
    I'm by no means a business user, but I've got three trips planned for December and thought I'd give BlackBerry Travel a try.

Amazing app! It automatically scans your email for itineraries and adds them to its list, complete with flight details. It also auto populates the calendar app. Great app!

Posted via CB10 on my Z10.
    Yes I agree great app. It use to be power by worldmate app. Not sure if blackberry still has an agreement with them!
    11-25-13 12:53 AM
    Wife LOVES This app and has used it on several trips with no complaint.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 12:54 AM
    I wish there is an option to include the pdf ticket as an attachment.
    11-25-13 01:08 AM
    I love how automated this app is.

I receive my itinerary via email?

Bam! It's in my calendar and travel app. Nothing to it.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    11-26-13 02:25 AM
    I was happy with BlackBerryTravel for the first few months, but it has started acting weird with respect to synching with the Calendar app. Several duplicate, but false, entries have started showing up in the Calendar, all created by BlackBerryTravel. This is despite the fact that I have disabled synching with the calendar option in the BlackBerryTravel setting!

Posted via Z10
    11-29-13 05:34 AM
    I travel worldwide usually weekly and find the app to be annoying at times. I miss Flight Track. Creating a trip can be cumbersome at times since you have to give the trip a city name. That would be okay if you could name it whatever you wanted to without it requiring the city to be found in its database. I have begun naming the trips to an arbitrary city name to avoid it searching endlessly for an obscure location or for me to hit upon its spelling of a location that sometimes are spelled differently. That works fine but still, when the connection is slow, such as when on a ship at sea, it can take forever to input my trip details.

Flight Track worked better for simply tracking flights. Blackberry travel is much improved over the years but it is still cumbersome at times. Yesterday on my way home from San Juan, it did not show my gates either. I truly wish Flight Track would come out with a version for the Z10. I emailed them months ago and they said they had no plans to support the Z10. It is a shame.
    11-29-13 01:13 PM
    I love this app. It monitors your flights as well, and even informs you of gate changes and cancellations.....sometimes before the screens at the airport. Also, it connects to the GPS so you can easily find your hotel or make your way back to the airport from within BB Travel app because it uploads the addresses. open the trip, select where you are headed (ie hotel) and press go. easy-peezy

This is my must have app on my device.
    11-29-13 01:35 PM