Hi Everyone,

I've recently started to use the "flag" option in emails so that they will be a part of my Taskpad in Outlook 2013. I have some customizations in Outlook done to colour code tasks based on due dates. My frustration here is that when I flag an email on my z10 it places it in the remember app, but does not update the due date. Below are the steps I take:

1) Flag email for follow-up
    2) Move email to "Flagged Email" folder
    3) Open Remember App
    4) Update "due date" of the flagged email

My expectation is that in Outlook in the taskpad I would see my flagged email with the correct due date. However all that happens is the email shows in my taskpad, but with no due date.

Has anyone experienced this, or has anyone find a way to make this work the way I expect it would?

Thank you!
    12-02-13 12:17 PM
    Hi Everyone,

I've recently started to use the "flag" option in emails so that they will be a part of my Taskpad in Outlook 2013. I have some customizations in Outlook done to colour code tasks based on due dates. My frustration here is that when I flag an email on my z10 it places it in the remember app, but does not update the due date. Below are the steps I take:

1) Flag email for follow-up
    2) Move email to "Flagged Email" folder
    3) Open Remember App
    4) Update "due date" of the flagged email

My expectation is that in Outlook in the taskpad I would see my flagged email with the correct due date. However all that happens is the email shows in my taskpad, but with no due date.

Has anyone experienced this, or has anyone find a way to make this work the way I expect it would?

Thank you!
    dear friend, try to remember something, if you flag your email you will have everything you need, even with your outlook you will have the time to remember when you need it, in the remember app is a way that when you complete the task, you use a checkmark in the box and it will desappear, try to see in remember app the other tabs when you open the email flag
    12-04-13 11:52 AM
    Thanks for the response, let me add some more detail, I don't believe I explained myself well.

I can see in the Remember App the ability to select a due date and a reminder. I dont typically use reminders because I keep my taskpad open in both the Mail and Calendar parts of Outlook. My frustration comes that when I set a due date in the Remember App it does not seem translate back to the flag. It's almost as if there is a step missing in between. Typically when you flag something you flag it was a "follow-up date" (due date). That function does not exist (as far as I can tell) in the BB10 OS. So I figured making the change in the Remember App would then flow that through, but neither my email or my task pad will reflect the due date I set in the Remember App.

Thanks for the help Crackmunity!
    12-05-13 09:03 AM