It was damn good with traffic congestion at one point though. Wonder where it pulls that info from? Can't speak for anything else but basic functions to get u from A to B with traffic congestion re routes if needed. I can't ask for more. Was a more pleasent experience imo.

 Passport SE  -Working wiDe in 2017+...
    It pulls it from TomTom... which is mostly crowd sourced by iPhones now.
    10-11-17 11:09 PM
    Skip the PRIV and DTEK. I only wanted to know if you've used BlackBerry Android. It's closer to BB10 than regular Android. When you do, put the BB10 device somewhere that you can't get to easily if you get frustrated. You have to force yourself to learn the nuances and it will take about 30 days to enjoy.
    I am actually looking forward to the transition and having a phone that is fully functional.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-17 06:15 AM
    If you think Android ported apps on the Passport are better, you should check out how good they are on the KEYone.... ;-)
    LOL, I knew you were going to say that.. whose paying you and how much? I'm kidding! They do, they do.. but..

10-12-17 11:12 AM
    I found BB Maps to be annoying with weird announcements and absolute idiotic routing sometimes. Also appreciate the fact that GMAPS can show me my ETA which is something I wouldn't want to miss.
    10-12-17 06:18 PM
    LOL, I knew you were going to say that.. whose paying you and how much? I'm kidding! They do, they do.. but..

How do you expect me to pay your card off?
    10-12-17 06:47 PM
    I found BB Maps to be annoying with weird announcements and absolute idiotic routing sometimes. Also appreciate the fact that GMAPS can show me my ETA which is something I wouldn't want to miss.
    What, you don't like exiting and entering the same highway over and over lol?

Posted via CB10
    10-12-17 06:50 PM
    How do you expect me to pay your card off?
    Borrow it from @conite he's the one with the ten figure checks on CB. He's exposed, I saw the thread! He gets paid THE big bucks to do what he does.. as for you, Just take care of it with a sprinkle of change and maybe I'll let you off the hook legally.

#GoEagles

10-12-17 07:47 PM
    What, you don't like exiting and entering the same highway over and over lol?

Posted via CB10
    Of course bro, that's a "Feature"... hah.

10-12-17 07:48 PM
    It’s the TomTom database... not always as up to date as Google Maps.

Google maps also has up to date road closures. For instance, the last Formula E we had in our streets this summer, Google Maps rerouted me perfectly. Whereas Tomtom still puts me through closed roads.

Obviously it’s the organizers that updates Google with precise road closure dates and times. But not sure why they don’t do it with TomTom.
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    10-12-17 08:09 PM
    It’s the TomTom database... not always as up to date as Google Maps.

Google maps also has up to date road closures. For instance, the last Formula E we had in our streets this summer, Google Maps rerouted me perfectly. Whereas Tomtom still puts me through closed roads.

Obviously it’s the organizers that updates Google with precise road closure dates and times. But not sure why they don’t do it with TomTom.
    Actually, it’s more than that. It’s real-time traffic data from millions of Google Maps and Waze users, as well as in-app incident reports from Waze users.
    10-13-17 10:35 AM
    yeah i know. But I doubt that hundreds of road closures during an event... with expected reopening date and time were all crowd sourced!
    10-13-17 12:09 PM
61 123