Is it just me, or is there a fair amount of good quality Games on the Z10 - but a heck of a lot less good quality Apps?

All I've got on my device at the moment is game - abeit, good ones. This tells me they've focused maybe a bit too much on fun than news / productivity / Must-have! apps.

Gotta say I'd love to see.

Metro Newspaper (UK)
    Spotify
    Engadget
    The Verge
    A decent RSS Centre app
    Flipboard
    Instagram
    That's just to name a few. I see a load more apps have just gone up on another wave, but again - they all seem to be games!
    02-01-13 01:57 PM
    I wouldn't say that "BlackBerry" is over-focused on Games, but rather the users...

I also cannot understand those who complain and slaughter BlackBerry 10 because in has less than 700.000 apps (whichof only 30% has ever been downloaded by real users)

But of course - users must be able to choose... and to keep Developers happy - they must not be stopped in producing whatever apps they want.

Another thing I would personally like to see, is much less free apps!

It is proven - again and again, that Free apps, are not regularly updated, does not receive the love they should from their developer, and is not safe to rely on if you choose to start using them.. one day they might just stop working - and the developer takes no responsibility for keeping them updated.

Better with a healthy environment of paid apps, created for the platform, utilizing the devices abilities... and get many happy users
    02-01-13 02:46 PM