Finally bit the bullet and bought F10. I beta tested the app when it was in development and it looked promising. I can say I wasn't disappointed.

(yes....i started a new thread because the other one was unmanageable and full of useless arguing)

Posted via CB10
    03-19-16 10:28 PM
    I test F10 I began zone and it's like you said look promising apps... But the apps need some improvements... Like privacy is one, I have custom privacy but the apps no show that, shows friends of friends, friends or public... Other issue is the photos, you need do go back, no scroll view like the native...
    03-19-16 10:42 PM
    And the events are confused and mixed up.

In the native FB app you can see the date and time and they are sorted.

BlackBerry FB app vs Face10-img_20160320_061248.png

In FB10 you can't see the date of the event and they are mixed up.

BlackBerry FB app vs Face10-img_20160320_061358.png

Hope Nemory change this.

Posted from my Z30 (10.3.2.2876 patched 2813 ART) #ILoveBB10Apps
    03-20-16 01:18 AM
    There are thousands of problems with Face10 at the moment, user friendliness being one of them.

I love Inst10 from Nemory, but Face10 is like a horrible experiment/disaster at the moment.

For now, ill stick to Facebook on browser, until I get an Android phone.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-16 08:00 AM
    There are thousands of problems with Face10 at the moment, user friendliness being one of them.

I love Inst10 from Nemory, but Face10 is like a horrible experiment/disaster at the moment.

For now, ill stick to Facebook on browser, until I get an Android phone.

Posted via CB10
    I'm having the same frustrating experience - the lack of calendar and contact integration is incredibly silly and shortsighted on behalf of both FB and the developer of the new app. First world problems, I know, but this is just ridiculous.
    03-22-16 12:40 AM
    I'm having the same frustrating experience - the lack of calendar and contact integration is incredibly silly and shortsighted on behalf of both FB and the developer of the new app. First world problems, I know, but this is just ridiculous.
    Only BlackBerry has the api's for contact and calendar synchronization, and right now they're not giving them up to the public, or to third parties. Android apps are much easier to hack than BlackBerry apps. If not, I'm sure Nemory would have hacked the api's from the official BlackBerry Facebook app.

Posted via CB10
    03-22-16 10:33 AM
    Silver lining, it's good to know that BB is hard to hack.
    04-09-16 02:48 PM
    Only BlackBerry has the api's for contact and calendar synchronization, and right now they're not giving them up to the public, or to third parties. Android apps are much easier to hack than BlackBerry apps. If not, I'm sure Nemory would have hacked the api's from the official BlackBerry Facebook app.

Posted via CB10
    Call log to calendar is an awesome app versus every penny, sure a out that? Could be apples to oranges but just saying that particular one works and without ever missing a beat or number rather!...

Posted via CB10
    04-09-16 09:13 PM