For those of you who downloaded Blackberry's new presentation app.. there is an update now showing on BlackBerry World.

There appears to be some graphics handling improvements.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-13 04:02 PM
    There needs to be the ability to export presentations in HTML 5 or flash. Also, photos should be copied to the presentation folder so that when a photo is deleted, it isn't deleted from the presentation.

Posted from my BlackBerry Z10
    12-17-13 04:09 PM
    Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    12-17-13 04:11 PM
    Shouldn't there be an ability to export as ppt also? To share with other people without bb express

Posted via CB10
    12-17-13 04:11 PM
    I was tasked with making a PowerPoint presentation but elected to do it in BlackBerry Express. Due to the lack of an interactive export mode, I used Screen Recorder to make a video instead. Everyone was very impressed and I'll be using BlackBerry Express instead of PowerPoint from now on.

Mecca EL likes this.
    12-17-13 04:12 PM
    Shouldn't there be an ability to export as ppt also? To share with other people without bb express

Posted via CB10
    That's what I'm saying about HTML 5 or Flash. PPT is a propriety format (it's owned by MSFT after all) so I don't think it's going to be possible. Also, BlackBerry Express is not just another PowerPoint software so conversion doesn't seem to be compatible. The first thing that comes to mind is the animated particles. You don't see those as an option in PowerPoint.

12-17-13 04:16 PM
    I think BlackBerry Express is a great option. If I was asked to give an 'off the cuff' presentation.. say for a job interview, and all I had was the choice of a flipboard and marker pens or my BlackBerry 10 Smartphone...

I couldn't use docs to go as it doesn't let you create presentations from scratch.. but this allows you to create a professional, dynamic presentation with a different look and feel to PowerPoint.

This might try to do something similar to Prezi.. we must remember that this is still in beta, so I'm quite optimistic.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-13 04:27 PM
    For some reason I am showing an update for BlackBerry Express in BBWORLD. After numerous attempts to download/update it, nothing happens after it goes through it 'blue line' loading process.
    The update stays on BBWORLD and doesn't get added to phone.

Q10SQN100-5/10.2.1.2228
    BlackBerry Express (Beta) update-img_20140512_144316.png

Posted via CB10
    05-13-14 08:54 AM