So has anyone actually used "Black Ops maps" in a covert mission? Lol it's just funny cause the description says these are specifically for covert missions; it's used to find emergency exits, extraction points and infiltration points. Lolol

Posted via CB10
    02-11-14 01:04 PM
    If they told you about the mission on CB, it wouldnt be very covert, now would it??

Looks like a neat app, with the black theme and whatnot... But I agree with you that its pretty hilarious to think that anyone performing covert missions would require a $10 app off of BBW
    02-11-14 01:17 PM
    If they told you about the mission on CB, it wouldnt be very covert, now would it??

Looks like a neat app, with the black theme and whatnot... But I agree with you that its pretty hilarious to think that anyone performing covert missions would require a $10 app off of BBW
    Lol damn didn't think of that, i would be a horrible agent -.-'
    Yeah it looks awesome in tempted to get it.
    Haha exactly, they have far more expensive equipment to buy

Posted via CB10
    02-11-14 01:34 PM
    I actually really like the look of it... if it had navigation or... if it could incorporate google search (maybe it does?) I might spend the $10...
    02-11-14 02:38 PM