Also bought this app. Great app for the price, but for some reason it won't let me review it in BlackBerry World. Anyone else have this issue? Also, when I start up a new torrent it tends to stay on the "I'm doing something important right now" screen for a long while, not sure why. Can't wait for more features like SD support and that active frame looks great too.

Posted via CB10
    When you first start downloading a torrent (like Ubuntu 12.10, which is 700mb in size), BitTorque preallocates the entire file on the filesystem in a throttled manner to avoid making your phone unresponsive. Preallocating such a large file takes a bit of time on a mobile device during which our torrent engine is entirely occupied with that task, and hence the message.
    02-18-13 08:49 AM
    So when I try to purchase this app, it says the item is not for sale? Are they removing this app from bbworld?

Posted via CB10
    02-18-13 11:00 AM
    Is it gone? I can't find it in my Z10 AppWorld and on my PC, all I get is an empty page for that link
    02-18-13 11:00 AM
    Is it just me or has this app been removed from BlackBerry world? I only get a dead link when I use the link provided by OP or if I search in the BlackBerry world I get no hits....

Posted via CB10
    02-18-13 11:02 AM
    Is it just me or has this app been removed from BlackBerry world? I only get a dead link when I use the link provided by OP or if I search in the BlackBerry world I get no hits....

Posted via CB10
    "Glad" to see I'm not the only one with this issue.
    02-18-13 11:10 AM
    Just dropped an email to the developer. Let's see what they say... hopefully just a glitch...

Posted via CB10
    02-18-13 11:13 AM
    We just got kicked out. We are trying to communicate with BBW on the issue.
    02-18-13 11:15 AM
    Good luck. Looking forward to getting the app back into BlackBerry world. I should have bought it yesterday....

Posted via CB10
    02-18-13 11:19 AM
    We just got kicked out. We are trying to communicate with BBW on the issue.
    This sucks. I was looking forward to buy it!

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    02-18-13 11:24 AM
    Bought and paid for it but I can't get the download to start. When scanning the bar code from the bbworld site all I get is a network error

Posted via CB10
    02-18-13 11:24 AM
    Damn that sucks big time!! Hopefully you guys can get it back in bbworld again!

Posted via CB10
    02-18-13 11:28 AM
    Bought and paid for it but I can't get the download to start. When scanning the bar code from the bbworld site all I get is a network error

Posted via CB10
    So is it safe to buy then. I have 6gb plan with Rogers. It is time to use it

02-18-13 11:29 AM
    So is it safe to buy then. I have 6gb plan with Rogers. It is time to use it

Seems like I caught the app as it was being removed, if that's what's happening here. I don't know if it's even available for purchase anymore

Posted via CB10
    02-18-13 11:41 AM
    Just got word from the dev
    "Hey,

We just got kicked from BlackBerry World. We're trying to contact them to sort it out. We'll post updates on our web site. http://www.bittorque.com .

Nicolay"

Bummer

Edit :
    Here's some good news

"We submitted another version with a side note explaining why they should let it in. We hope they reconsider because there are plenty of legitimate use cases for a torrent app and Android has competing products. Not having a torrent client on BB10 does not help its competitiveness."

Fingers crossed!

Posted via CB10
    02-18-13 11:42 AM
    I used this app and it's great! Hope it comes back to BBW

Posted via CB10
    02-18-13 11:54 AM
    "Hey,

We just got kicked from BlackBerry World. We're trying to contact them to sort it out. We'll post updates on our web site. http://www.bittorque.com .

Nicolay"

Bummer

Edit :
    Here's some good news

"We submitted another version with a side note explaining why they should let it in. We hope they reconsider because there are plenty of legitimate use cases for a torrent app and Android has competing products. Not having a torrent client on BB10 does not help its competitiveness."

Fingers crossed!

Posted via CB10
    Thia would be totally idiotic if they did not approve your app. They approve so many bad apps. How somebody is using torrent client is none of blackberry business

02-18-13 11:56 AM

Posted via CB10
    So did you download it or not? I want to buy it. The link does work

02-18-13 01:36 PM
    So did you download it or not? I want to buy it. The link does work

Just tried again and ill I get is this message which is complete bs
    BitTorque - Bit Torrent client for Z10-img_00000057.jpg
    02-18-13 01:53 PM
    Just tried again and ill I get is this message which is complete bs
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000057.jpg 
Views:	874 
Size:	65.1 KB 
ID:	136595
    I get the same message with game pewne2. I bought it for playbook and it shows available for z10 but i can not download it

02-18-13 02:03 PM
    Does this mean that those of us that have bought and paid for it are still able to use it?
    02-18-13 02:04 PM
    I'm using it as I type

Posted via CB10
    02-18-13 02:21 PM
    "Hey,

We just got kicked from BlackBerry World. We're trying to contact them to sort it out. We'll post updates on our web site. BitTorque .

Nicolay"

Bummer

Edit :
    Here's some good news

Fingers crossed!

Posted via CB10
    Hopefully it gets let back into BB World. I really want it.
    02-18-13 02:24 PM
    This has become the best app for me. This needs to get back into bbw asap, so there can experience it.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-13 02:54 PM
    This has become the best app for me. This needs to get back into bbw asap, so there can experience it.

Posted via CB10
    Now you are teezing me

02-18-13 03:03 PM
    This is an awesome app...definitely one of the best apps on the market....If QNX is truly an open source platform then I don't see the issue with this being in app world.....

Posted via CB10
    02-18-13 03:59 PM
156 1234 ...