Version 2.4 out
    Ability to see 'recent' tweets in searches, and timestamps, is most welcome, makes Twitter on Bird10 a great experience!! Thanks very much for this update, Simo
    ANTIBERRY likes this.
    06-21-20 12:37 PM
    Upgraded to 2.4 earlier today. Excellent work. But: picking more than 1 photo to upload crashes to app - or just
    doesn't send the post. I mean: I pick 2 photos, type a quick comment, hit send. And nothing happens. Tried
    numerous times. Uninstalled and reinstalled 2.4 - same thing: either the app crashes the moment I add a
    2nd photo to my Tweet, or the Tweet simply goes nowhere. Otherwise great app. DMs work well.
    (Passport SQW100-4, BB 10.3.3.1359
    06-21-20 03:48 PM
    As I stated in the notes, there's already a follow button.
    Where ? Because i can not see it.
    06-21-20 05:36 PM
    Ability to see 'recent' tweets in searches, and timestamps, is most welcome, makes Twitter on Bird10 a great experience!! Thanks very much for this update, Simo
    Right ??! S/He's so talented. @Simo_Dax Thank you again for this
    06-21-20 05:37 PM
    For the next Update, is that possible to add the quote in the DMs as well.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-20 08:04 PM
    @Simo_Dax
    Great work again, thank you so much! Especially timestamps are so useful

@ANTIBERRY
    - open Bird10
    - view the profile of a channel
    - click the three dots in the lower right corner
    - click "follow"
    - and now this is very important: thank @Simo_Dax again
    Simo_Dax and ANTIBERRY like this.
    06-22-20 01:41 AM
    Why via android and not via Bird10 for BlackBerry ??? Fix it in the next update: I prefer it via: "Bird10 for BlackBerry" It's different and advertises your app, right?. "if you do, i will give a generous donation to your excellent work"
    06-22-20 02:49 AM
    Why via android and not via Bird10 for BlackBerry ??? Fix it in the next update: I prefer it via: "Bird10 for BlackBerry" It's different and advertises your app, right?. "if you do, i will give a generous donation to your excellent work"
    See post#64 for the answer and reason to your post.

p.s. you should still make that donation!
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    06-22-20 09:21 AM
    See post#64 for the answer and reason to your post.

p.s. you should still make that donation!
    Exactly, thank you. Basically you either decoy the app as the official one or you won't get repies, notifications, dm, almost no search.. The only way around it would be to make you guys login twice, and use the "Bird10 for Blackberry" account only for posting tweets, while the rest is carried out like now with the 'primary' account
    If many of you are interested I'll try to add it in 2.5
    FillypiMiranda likes this.
    06-22-20 04:06 PM
    Upgraded to 2.4 earlier today. Excellent work. But: picking more than 1 photo to upload crashes to app - or just
    doesn't send the post. I mean: I pick 2 photos, type a quick comment, hit send. And nothing happens. Tried
    numerous times. Uninstalled and reinstalled 2.4 - same thing: either the app crashes the moment I add a
    2nd photo to my Tweet, or the Tweet simply goes nowhere. Otherwise great app. DMs work well.
    (Passport SQW100-4, BB 10.3.3.1359
    Oh, I'll look into this
    D S10 likes this.
    06-22-20 04:08 PM
    It's not the end of the world. I can use Blaq to send Tweets with more than photo.
    On the other hand: DMs no longer work on Blaq. So, Bird10 & Blaq combined now make a good Twitter app.
    Thank You again. Great job!
    06-24-20 09:26 AM
    Enable sync in the app
    What is it means?
    Sync what?

Posted via CB10
    06-25-20 05:54 PM
    Enable sync in the app
    What is it means?
    Sync what?

Posted via CB10
    It's this
    • Background sync for notifications / DM can be toggled off from the app menu (useful if you're low on battery and want to leave the app open without it using the newtork). This setting is ignored for DMs while you have a conversation open and the screen turned on
    06-26-20 05:44 AM
    It's this
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    06-26-20 06:31 AM
    Thank you
    If I may request, could you please make this app allow us to open the "Following" and "Followers" page, from the our profile.

Once again, thank you.

06-26-20 07:08 AM
    I didn't find this tag # 64, but I understand its description here, so I believe everyone would like it! after all we are fans of BlackBerry and it would be a differential, since currently only appeared via iphone and android, it would be great to have Via: Twitter for BlackBerry10 or Bird10 for BlackBerry !!! if you do it will be sensational
    06-27-20 04:38 PM
    #64 is the 64th posting in this thread. (-;

Nice catch! Basically when you want to interact with Twitter you need two set of keys: one set is to identify the user (and post on his behalf), the other is to identify the source of such interaction, used to check if the app/software has enough privileges to carry out the requested action (for example apps can't search tweets older than 30 days unless the developer pays them a monthly fee..). That's why I said 'the web login flow doesn't give enough permissions to get tweet replies'.
    This applies to all apps except the official ones, which aren't limited for obvious reasons, so I had to make some totally legal adjustments.. add the fact that now it thinks the official android app was used to send tweets and you can figure out which keys version 2.0 is sending
    So you have to live with "Twitter for Android" - but this limitation should not be a big thing!
    06-28-20 07:36 AM
    #64 is the 64th posting in this thread. (-;
    It would be great if the post was at #69. That man would find plenty of high-quality content by the hashtag

Posted via CB10
    06-28-20 07:45 AM
    YMMD
    06-28-20 07:48 AM
    Just 'chipped in' a bit Hope it helps keeping you going
    06-29-20 05:26 AM
    or he can put the official option of Bird10, which still works as a source for sending Tweets, since the official Bird10 still works very well. I was using it before I found out that there was an update outside of AppWorld !!!
    06-29-20 08:22 PM
    It would be great if the post was at #69. That man would find plenty of high-quality content by the hashtag

Posted via CB10
    Haha nice
    06-30-20 03:54 AM
    Just 'chipped in' a bit Hope it helps keeping you going
    I wish to thank you and everyone that has contributed to making this app!
    06-30-20 02:33 PM
    @Simo_Dax
    When I make refresh in the My profile tab, the application crashes.
    And for some reason, the tweet that I published through the Browser did not appear in the application.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-20 02:14 AM
    @Simo_Dax
    When I make refresh in the My profile tab, the application crashes.
    I shall rename that button "Crash the app" then
    I'll fix it in the next release

And for some reason, the tweet that I published through the Browser did not appear in the application
    The app displays every and each tweet returned by the server, no filters, so I guess does not depend on me
    07-01-20 03:14 PM
405 ... 56789 ...