Twitter handles gifs as short videos, they may work already... try
    So we have to make our own short video...
    I was talking about gif with the bar search.
    10-12-20 03:46 AM
    Added to BlackBerry Store

https://bb.sz7.me
    10-12-20 06:42 AM
    I just refreshed the main tweet view in the app and now I get a "mageviewEE" popup. Closed out of the app and reopened...now that message pops up in the main view no matter what. Anyone else encountering this? Simo, any suggestion? Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    10-15-20 04:53 PM
    Twitter had some downtime yesterday, the app should work regularly now
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    10-16-20 02:55 AM
    is it possible to convert the app to a BBOS app ? i don't think so. but i need a twitter app :/
    bird 10 runs smooth and very good on my classic thank you for this
    10-16-20 02:47 PM
    is it possible to convert the app to a BBOS app ? i don't think so. but i need a twitter app :/
    bird 10 runs smooth and very good on my classic thank you for this
    No, completely different architecture. I remember using Twitter on my Bold before switching to OS10, doesn't it work anymore?
    10-16-20 03:10 PM
    No, completely different architecture. I remember using Twitter on my Bold before switching to OS10, doesn't it work anymore?
    No. It doesn't work anymore. That's the problem. When the original BB10 app goes offline the BBOS app goes offline too.
    10-16-20 04:06 PM
    About one year ago the first version of Bird10 was released on the store
    I wish to thank everyone who contributed and supported this project during these months.
    10-21-20 04:37 AM
    I wish to thank everyone who contributed and supported this project during these months.
    And we'd like to thank you for extending the use of our devices in that regard. Happy birthday Bird10! (I know I'm a couple of days late but it's the intention that counts, right?)

</Passport SQW100-1>
    elfabio80 likes this.
    10-24-20 02:46 PM
    And we'd like to thank you for extending the use of our devices in that regard. Happy birthday Bird10! (I know I'm a couple of days late but it's the intention that counts, right?)

</Passport SQW100-1>
    Haha, I've been a few days late as well
    Moreover I started writing the first lines of code in september so the actual date is definitely a matter of convention
    10-24-20 03:53 PM
    Thanks for supporting BB10!
    10-29-20 11:40 AM
    OS10 gurus I call upon you!
    I've taken a closer look at the bar-descriptor.xml of the original Twitter app and I've noticed an odd line:
    Code:
    <capability name="_sys_socialconnect_twitter"></capability>
    This entry is grouped together with all the <permission> tags so I guess that it grants some privileges, however the <capability> tag doesn't even exist in the documentation.
    The closest thing I could find on google is the system 'app' sys.socialconnect.twitter, integrated in the os. Does anyone know what is it responsible for?
    If I had to bet my 2 cents I'd say it has to do with the social media integration of the contacts list, but if there's a chance it's related to the Hub integration as well then it's worth looking into
    11-13-20 04:04 AM
    Looks like the mobile Twitter site that works on the BB10 browser is the "legacy" Twitter view and will be shut down on Dec 15 of this year.

Was wondering if it's technically possible to have Bird 10 recognize a Twitter link. (example: shared as a DM or in email) and have it open directly in the app. Of course, there'll likely be other workarounds (desktop site or Android browser like Kiwi etc) but would be nice to use Bird 10 for all things Twitter. Thanks for your consideration and all your support!

Posted via CB10
    11-14-20 02:19 PM
    Looks like the mobile Twitter site that works on the BB10 browser is the "legacy" Twitter view and will be shut down on Dec 15 of this year.

Was wondering if it's technically possible to have Bird 10 recognize a Twitter link. (example: shared as a DM or in email) and have it open directly in the app. Of course, there'll likely be other workarounds (desktop site or Android browser like Kiwi etc) but would be nice to use Bird 10 for all things Twitter. Thanks for your consideration and all your support!

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I've already done it and it works, it's waiting for 2.7 release
    We must have thought the same thing when we read that end of support warning
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    11-15-20 11:20 AM
    hi my friend.
    can you add bird10 app in blackberry Hub?.
    11-25-20 04:54 PM
    Yeah I've already done it and it works, it's waiting for 2.7 release
    We must have thought the same thing when we read that end of support warning
    Thanks for the new version. Great job.

Posted via CB10
    Simo_Dax likes this.
    11-29-20 02:24 PM
    Thank you very much for supporting us. You really deserve the donation. Please consider in the next release to include "share to bird10" from any other app.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-20 08:42 AM
    hi my friend.
    can you add bird10 app in blackberry Hub?.
    No, it's impossible. The closest thing you can do is to enable the notification service in the app settings.
    11-30-20 09:15 AM
    why?.this your app is verry good.you can more develope .
    is your app a android or built for blackberry?
    11-30-20 09:28 AM
    Please consider in the next release to include "share to bird10" from any other app.
    It would be nice indeed
    11-30-20 11:07 AM
    Added to BlackBerry Store.

BTW the update is super cool, Simone.

Thanks
    11-30-20 10:26 PM
    Have a small problem that all profile photos on DM page are showing my own profile photo instead of the one who I am chatting with

Posted with BlackBerry
    11-30-20 11:05 PM
    Have a small problem that all profile photos on DM page are showing my own profile photo instead of the one who I am chatting with

Posted with BlackBerry
    It must be a caching issue, try restarting the app or the device
    12-01-20 05:49 AM
    Is it possible to make the profile display not only my tweets, as it is now, but also my replies?

Posted via CB10
    12-07-20 12:02 AM
    Is it possible to make the profile display not only my tweets, as it is now, but also my replies?

Posted via CB10
    To access the full list of your tweets, scroll to the bottom of the profile pag and tap More Tweets & Replies
    12-08-20 04:35 AM
405 ... 910111213 ...