09-22-20 03:01 PM
233 ... 8910
tools
    Good afternoon. The author is a huge thank you for the product! Here are just a couple of questions, how to delete a tweet and why the video stopped playing in the app? With respect

Posted via CB10
    08-28-20 03:50 PM
    Good afternoon. The author is a huge thank you for the product! Here are just a couple of questions, how to delete a tweet and why the video stopped playing in the app? With respect

Posted via CB10
    Your second question is rather generic, can you explain more?
    For the first: you can't delete yet. However, you can open the tweet in the browser with a long press, and delete it from there
    08-29-20 12:12 PM
    Hey Simo, just downloaded the latest version. Everything's very smooth!

May I suggest a feature? When you open a tweet, profile or anything, could it be possible to return to the previous window by swiping from left to right rather than having just to use the back button?
    It may sound stupid but I think it would go a long way to help the "fluidity" (?) of the app, and it goes along with the whole BB10 UX design.

Then again I don't know if this can be done at the level you have access in the OS or it's more of a core thing.

Grazie mile!

</Passport SQW100-1>
    09-07-20 07:21 PM

May I suggest a feature? When you open a tweet, profile or anything, could it be possible to return to the previous window by swiping from left to right rather than having just to use the back button?
    It may sound stupid but I think it would go a long way to help the "fluidity" (?) of the app, and it goes along with the whole BB10 UX design.

Then again I don't know if this can be done at the level you have access in the OS or it's more of a core thing.

Grazie mile!

</Passport SQW100-1>
    It's like that on purpose since I often found myself inadvertly closing the page i was looking at with that gesture. I don't remember on what page it used to happen, I know for sure that I was extremely frustrated and set it so
    Anyway, I'll make a setting to toggle this behaviour so that we can both be happy

EDIT: about the smoothness, Gif autoplay slows it down a lot sometimes and I'm not happy with it. Basically when a gif is loading the whole app 'freezes' until it's done (OS10 fault here), so if you scroll fast and there's a gif on the timeline the tweets below it won't be loaded in time. I'm planning to disable the autoplay to work around this issue
    mh1983 likes this.
    09-08-20 06:23 AM
    It's like that on purpose since I often found myself inadvertly closing the page i was looking at with that gesture. I don't remember on what page it used to happen, I know for sure that I was extremely frustrated and set it so
    Anyway, I'll make a setting to toggle this behaviour so that we can both be happy

EDIT: about the smoothness, Gif autoplay slows it down a lot sometimes and I'm not happy with it. Basically when a gif is loading the whole app 'freezes' until it's done (OS10 fault here), so if you scroll fast and there's a gif on the timeline the tweets below it won't be loaded in time. I'm planning to disable the autoplay to work around this issue
    Wow, you'll never get this level of feedback with big companies for sure!
    Now that you've mentioned it I believe that when looking at a zoomed in picture in the original twitter app I would also exit the photo and get back to the timeline. Anyway, I'd appreciate it if you could enable that toggle, I remember I used to fly by my timeline just using gestures. It's part of the reasons why I love BB10.

Thanks a lot Simone, cheers

</Passport SQW100-1>
    09-08-20 07:29 AM

Grazie mile!

</Passport SQW100-1>
    Swiping is possible, it's just that you'll have to swipe from back button to right.

Try that. I guess it's a feature in BB10.

Posted with BlackBerry
    09-16-20 12:32 PM
    I have added the latest Bird10 to BlackBerry Store.

BBtube also have a new update and I have added that too.

Posted with BlackBerry
    The latest Bird10 version on Blackberry World is 1.3.0.1. Blackberry is not reviewing uploads anymore. The author of Paperbird confirmed it. I guess they don't want the platform to seem alive. The only way to update now is sideloading. I have sideloaded the latest version of Bird10 and I really like it. If it was opensource on Github I guess we could contribute, but if not it's OK.

Thank you very much.
    09-22-20 02:49 PM
    The latest Bird10 version on Blackberry World is 1.3.0.1. Blackberry is not reviewing uploads anymore. The author of Paperbird confirmed it. I guess they don't want the platform to seem alive. The only way to update now is sideloading. I have sideloaded the latest version of Bird10 and I really like it. If it was opensource on Github I guess we could contribute, but if not it's OK.

Thank you very much.
    Yes, it's sideloading from now on for these new apps (Bird10, BBTube etc).
    09-22-20 03:01 PM
233 ... 8910