I have noticed this over the last several months. Not good since we have an active tornado watch right now!

Posted via CB10
    04-05-17 02:18 PM
    I still get them, at least that was the last I noticed when we had all the rain in California (Da Land of Unicorns and Rainbows). Now the weather is quiet.

This is on My Z30 tho......

Could you have turned them off?
    04-05-17 02:33 PM
    I still get them, at least that was the last I noticed when we had all the rain in California (Da Land of Unicorns and Rainbows). Now the weather is quiet.

This is on My Z30 tho......

Could you have turned them off?
    They are all on. Perhaps I will toggle and restart again.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-17 05:12 PM
    First I only get alerts for my niece in Saskatchewan, then it started moving my location, now 'Toronto' is missing... weird, on both z30 and Passport.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-17 09:36 AM
    Same problem for quite some time. I signed up for email alerts from a couple of other services - you can search back about bweather, i'm sure there are other threads on this.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-17 07:44 AM
    None of my weather alerts come through the Hub anymore even from other weather apps.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-17 08:02 AM
    Honestly, I've never gotten a single alert on my Classic from the very beginning. We're in a tornado watch now and nothing.
    05-04-17 11:51 PM
    Honestly, I've never gotten a single alert on my Classic from the very beginning. We're in a tornado watch now and nothing.
    If you have a different device or tablet, the Red Cross Tornado app is great.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-17 06:20 AM
    Have noticed that BeWeather alerts have stopped on all the family phones (BlackBerry and Android) for a couple of months now. Now getting into sever weather season in the Mid West so going to have to get a different app

Passport on ATT or Priv on Verizon
    06-11-17 09:57 AM
    Have noticed that BeWeather alerts have stopped on all the family phones (BlackBerry and Android) for a couple of months now. Now getting into sever weather season in the Mid West so going to have to get a different app

On your non-BB phones, I highly recommend the Red Cross Tornado app.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-17 10:16 AM
    Have you tried the AccuWeather app? It's the only one I like even better, and it still gets alerts.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-17 07:22 PM
    Have you tried the AccuWeather app? It's the only one I like even better, and it still gets alerts.

Posted via CB10
    I see them if I open the app randomly, but it isn't much help if it doesn't notify you.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-17 07:52 PM
    I see them if I open the app randomly, but it isn't much help if it doesn't notify you.

Posted via CB10
    That's what I'm saying, Accuweather does notify you.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-17 10:22 PM
    That's what I'm saying, Accuweather does notify you.

Posted via CB10
    Only if you open the app. Not in the Hub. Mine haven't been consistent even within the app.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Emaderton3; 06-14-17 at 10:32 AM.
    06-14-17 10:21 AM
    I loaded Weatherbug on my Priv and use the widget that includes alerts. Will defer to Priv vs. Passport for weather updates from now on.

06-15-17 06:17 AM
    Or try DarkSky, it's really good as well.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    06-15-17 04:19 PM

Don't see it in BBW anymore. App makers are leaving big time.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-17 05:25 PM

Isn't that just an Android port?

Posted via CB10
    06-15-17 05:29 PM
    Check out the native app Umbrella. It's still actively developed an updated. It has Hub severe weather notifications. The design is gorgeous, I think I'm in love.

Posted via CB10
    rayporsche likes this.
    06-21-17 11:53 PM
    Check out the native app Umbrella. It's still actively developed an updated. It has Hub severe weather notifications. The design is gorgeous, I think I'm in love.

Posted via CB10
    Cool. At this point though, I am not paying for apps. It does look good.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-17 07:37 AM
    Cool. At this point though, I am not paying for apps. It does look good.
    I know that this is one of those eternal questions that arise eventually in nearly every app thread, but… if you want an app for BB10 that gives you severe weather notifications in the Hub, and now you have the opportunity to ensure the continued development of an app for BB10 that gives you severe weather notifications in the Hub, but you're 'not paying for apps'… perhaps why there aren't any other options now for apps on BB10 that give you severe weather notifications in the Hub.

#foodforthought

Posted via CB10
    06-22-17 03:31 PM
    I know that this is one of those eternal questions that arise eventually in nearly every app thread, but… if you want an app for BB10 that gives you severe weather notifications in the Hub, and now you have the opportunity to ensure the continued development of an app for BB10 that gives you severe weather notifications in the Hub, but you're 'not paying for apps'… perhaps why there aren't any other options now for apps on BB10 that give you severe weather notifications in the Hub.

#foodforthought

Posted via CB10
    There is no guarantee that paying for the app will guarantee further development. Many app developers have already left. I hope to move on from my Q10 later this year. I will just rely on my wife's Galaxy which has the free Red Cross Tornado app which is excellent. We used it several times 2 days ago. I just don't see the point in paying for stuff that is typically free.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-17 03:35 PM
    I just don't see the point in paying for stuff that is typically free.
    Saving BB10.
    06-22-17 09:34 PM
    Saving BB10.
    The money goes to the app developer not BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-17 09:43 PM
    Wow, thanks for recommending Umbrella to me! Didn't know about its existence but it's a great app! Just bought it. And even if I end up not using it, it's still great to support one of the few developers left who haven't given up on us just yet

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red)
    06-23-17 04:14 PM
28 12