Looking at my Z10 with this last update I can say I'm almost satisfied. Battery woks better, android apps load fast enough for me, I really love the hub and natives apps I'm using except Facebook. It's my most used app and coming from the BlackBerry 9900 (and from 7years/9BBdevices) whit the beautiful legacy app it's hard to believe that they're not yet ready with a better and most completed solution. I think this is the first and most important step for consumer users. (please forgive my bad english).

Posted via CB10
    07-03-14 04:01 AM
    Looking at my Z10 with this last update I can say I'm almost satisfied. Battery woks better, android apps load fast enough for me, I really love the hub and natives apps I'm using except Facebook. It's my most used app and coming from the BlackBerry 9900 (and from 7years/9BBdevices) whit the beautiful legacy app it's hard to believe that they're not yet ready with a better and most completed solution. I think this is the first and most important step for consumer users. (please forgive my bad english).

Posted via CB10
    The Facebook app on BlackBerry 10 is made by BlackBerry themselves, so I'm really expecting to see a massive update with the release of 10.3. Design-wise and feature-wise. The old styling of this app really does not fit the new 10.3 look. But I think that BlackBerry is really aware of this, as there have been a massive amount of threads about this. And, your english was not bad at all!
    07-03-14 05:13 AM
    The Facebook app on BlackBerry 10 is made by BlackBerry themselves, so I'm really expecting to see a massive update with the release of 10.3. Design-wise and feature-wise. The old styling of this app really does not fit the new 10.3 look. But I think that BlackBerry is really aware of this, as there have been a massive amount of threads about this. And, your english was not bad at all!
    Bbos facebook was also made by blackberry im pretty sure.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-14 05:33 PM