How are we supposed to access this app? I mean, hub can be accessed by swiping from left to right.

How about this one?

Posted via CB10
    The same way you do every other App.

Posted via CB10
    gfondeur likes this.
    01-04-16 05:15 AM
    Nice work dev, looks promising.

A setting to swap the Reply and Reply All button would be a nice additional if you could.

Posted via CB10
    sirius27 likes this.
    01-04-16 05:16 AM
    This looks great.

If I could suggest a setting that allows you to quickly mark emails/messages as read!
    sirius27 likes this.
    01-04-16 04:45 PM
    @sirius27, where are you?

Posted via my BlackBerry � Passport on newest OS 10.3.2
    01-06-16 03:30 AM
    Nice work dev, looks promising.

A setting to swap the Reply and Reply All button would be a nice additional if you could.

Posted via CB10

Yeap, makes sense!

@sirius27, where are you?

Posted via my BlackBerry � Passport on newest OS 10.3.2

Hi!

Have been tuning Hub10. Added in :
    :Pinch filters
    :Swapped the 'Reply' and 'Reply All' actions
    :Search filters and more.

Previews coming soon, later today
    Anilu7 and vanrickman like this.
    01-07-16 08:36 PM

Hi!

Have been tuning Hub10. Added in :
    :Pinch filters
    :Swapped the 'Reply' and 'Reply All' actions
    :Search filters and more.

Previews coming soon, later today
    Add me to sandbox.PM sent.
    01-07-16 08:49 PM
    Add me to sandbox.PM sent.
    Done!

Posted via CB10
    petertinh likes this.
    01-07-16 08:55 PM
    Please bro add me too. PM sent. Thank you
    01-07-16 10:13 PM
    Heck, add me too. This app is coming along pretty well.
    01-07-16 10:16 PM
    thanks
    01-08-16 12:57 AM
    i would like to be a tester, thanks
    01-08-16 04:51 AM
    Can I be a tester? Why not just add it to beta zone?

Posted via CB10
    muellerto likes this.
    01-08-16 05:03 AM
    I have two questions about this interesting project:

1) It can only run as ordinary app, right? It cannot replace the real Hub. So what's with the real Hub? Is it also running all the time? Then I have two apps running for nearly exactly the same purpose.

2) Do you also have the option of visible Calendar events as in the real Hub? I ask this because I'm not satisfied with these Calendar items in the Hub, displaying events only for today and tomorrow is not enough. When it's Friday and the next event is on Monday I want to see it. The rule must be: show the next upcoming n Calendar events regardless of when they are in future, with a configurable n between 1 and 10. Would this be possible?

BTW: I find it great - if RIM is not able to make it's own apps better these apps should be redeveloped and replaced by 3rd party. Calendar and Contacts apps have also great potential.
    01-08-16 05:21 AM
    This looks amazing man! Will be happy to test this when it's out in beta zone
    Ditto

My Canada My BlackBerry My Z30
    sirius27 likes this.
    01-08-16 05:26 AM
    This looks fantastic!

I have been thinking for a while that it would be very useful to be able to have an additional instance of the hub as an activeframe. Quite often I need to search for and reference information from a previous email or message and while you are writing a mail the hub is locked up. This seems like a tool to make my passport even more of a productivity powerhouse.

I'd love to help test this and when it makes its way onto BlackBerry world I'd be very happy to pay a decent amount for something so useful and powerful.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-16 05:29 PM
    I want to b a tester too, count me in!!
    01-08-16 06:01 PM
    Can I be a tester? Why not just add it to beta zone?

Posted via CB10
    @dii_tonio @tryfe @brmbjn @idees @non-vtec @sazeemie

Yeah, will add Hub10 to Beta Zone! Thank you
    VIP30, idees, tryfe and 2 others like this.
    01-09-16 04:17 AM
    I have two questions about this interesting project:

1) It can only run as ordinary app, right? It cannot replace the real Hub. So what's with the real Hub? Is it also running all the time? Then I have two apps running for nearly exactly the same purpose.

2) Do you also have the option of visible Calendar events as in the real Hub? I ask this because I'm not satisfied with these Calendar items in the Hub, displaying events only for today and tomorrow is not enough. When it's Friday and the next event is on Monday I want to see it. The rule must be: show the next upcoming n Calendar events regardless of when they are in future, with a configurable n between 1 and 10. Would this be possible?

BTW: I find it great - if RIM is not able to make it's own apps better these apps should be redeveloped and replaced by 3rd party. Calendar and Contacts apps have also great potential.
    Well yes, you do have two apps that kinda work the same.

To answer your first question,

A few things that Hub10 can improve upon from the stock hub are the customizations that we have been wanting. Simple things like swapping 'Reply' and 'Reply All' , themes, custom filters and adding social accounts that do or do not have a native app, come to mind.
    Don't get me wrong, I love the stock hub (I am sure we all do, which is why Hub10 literally tries to mimic the Hub) but I wouldn't mind having more 'features'.

Most importantly, I think Hub10 can grow in the direction where users want it to.

And for the second,

Yes, Hub10 does have calendar integration. The current build simply mimics what the stock hub does, but I like the idea of showing the most recent upcoming event, whenever it is. Will add this to the Beta build.

Check out the updated first post that shows, Calendar, Search Filters and Dark email previews in action!
    Last edited by sirius27; 01-09-16 at 05:58 AM.
    gfondeur likes this.
    01-09-16 04:38 AM
    This looks fantastic!

I have been thinking for a while that it would be very useful to be able to have an additional instance of the hub as an activeframe. Quite often I need to search for and reference information from a previous email or message and while you are writing a mail the hub is locked up. This seems like a tool to make my passport even more of a productivity powerhouse.

I'd love to help test this and when it makes its way onto BlackBerry world I'd be very happy to pay a decent amount for something so useful and powerful.

Posted via CB10
    Yes! Active frames and having an extra Hub instance would be useful. Nothing like having a powerhouse at your finger tips!

Thank you for the support, but Hub10 will be free ( and probably open source at some point ).
    01-09-16 04:44 AM
    There's a sandbox for this?
    Interesting.

Any chance for me to join in too?

RedBerryan on PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2813
    01-09-16 05:51 AM
    There's a sandbox for this?
    Interesting.

Any chance for me to join in too?

RedBerryan on PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2813
    There is. Will get Hub10 on Beta Zone soon, you can join in there
    01-09-16 06:00 AM
    Salute a single dev can do this ! BlackBerry from 10.2 till 10.3.2 ...dark hub is the unicorn...
    01-09-16 06:03 AM
    Dev please see in PM

Posted via CB10
    01-09-16 07:26 AM
    Great, hope to see it soon in beta zone

Blackberry Z30
    01-09-16 07:48 AM
    Awesome, just checked out the youtube video and it's looking great there's already a lot of functionality there. Looking forward to checking it out on the beta zone and seeing what suggestions I can think of based on how it fits in with my workflow.

Open source and free is always fantastic and a great way of keeping our devices alive and kicking for the long term, many, many thanks.

One suggestion I would make, and it has always been something I have missed from the regular hub is the ability to stack filters (such as attachments and flagged at the same time) also, the most useful thing I think would be to filter by a date range. This would be a godsend when trying to find lost emails.

Posted via CB10
    sirius27 likes this.
    01-09-16 07:50 AM
255 1234 ...