Ok thank you so much for all supporting me, 10Soft by purchasing or testing Watcher app. Due to some issues of 10.3 so I create a stand alone Call Block app first and will update this feature in Watcher right after the 10.3 is officially out.

This app is extremely simple:

• You turn ON the blocking engine, input phone number to the list, Call Block will block all incoming calls from those numbers.
    • You also can see the Blocking Log
    • Backup/Restore the blacklist in case you change device or reinstall the app.
    • Headless, you DON'T need to keep it running as Active Frame.

Download the bar and side-load to your device (OS 10.3 only): Call Block 1.0.0.7

Let me know if you need anything.

Some screenshots:

05-19-14 06:30 AM
    Testing!

Posted via CB10
    Zeratul57, aming63 and 10Soft like this.
    05-19-14 06:42 AM
    Looking good I'll test when I'm home

Posted via CB10
    10Soft likes this.
    05-19-14 06:59 AM
    Waiting for a more stable 10.3 and finally I'll be able to block specific numbers! You are the man!
    10Soft and aming63 like this.
    05-19-14 07:01 AM
    Ooohhhh sweet! Gonna test. Yippee
    10Soft and Mecca EL like this.
    05-19-14 07:09 AM
    Thank you! I will side load it and test it. This is something we need badly. If it works well I will be happy to pay for it.

Visit my BBM Channel ~ C000E96F6
    10Soft likes this.
    05-19-14 07:21 AM
    What does the blocking do....send the caller directly to vm?

Posted via CB10
    10Soft likes this.
    05-19-14 07:35 AM
    What does the blocking do....send the caller directly to vm?

Posted via CB10
    Nope, it's a bit stupid but at least it works: It actually auto ends the incoming calls for you.
    red72 likes this.
    05-19-14 07:41 AM
    thanks for this app !
    05-19-14 07:43 AM
    That's even better. Does the program catch the call before the call rings on the handset?

Posted via CB10
    10Soft likes this.
    05-19-14 07:54 AM
    Real good app

Posted via Kpoberry Z30
    Mecca EL and 10Soft like this.
    05-19-14 07:56 AM
    And by the way, when you release this to BlackBerry World, I will definitely buy it. Sorry for all the questions, just don't have time to load the bar yet.

One more thing, can we import numbers from contacts? I have a contact called "Do Not Answer" and about 10 different numbers I'd love to add to the app.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    BerryWizard, blackmoe and 10Soft like this.
    05-19-14 07:56 AM
    Is there a setting to allow ONLY contacts?

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
    10Soft likes this.
    05-19-14 08:16 AM
    Yes!!!!!!!!!! made my day. Make this just like the call blocker app we all miss and you will be rich!!! You know " Call Blocker " that works on OS7 .
    10Soft likes this.
    05-19-14 08:17 AM
    Nope, it's a bit stupid but at least it works: It actually auto ends the incoming calls for you.
    I thought blocking a number and sending it to voice mail was dum. But This sounds good auto end without bothering us. Hopefully as good or better as the os 7 call blocker app.
    10Soft likes this.
    05-19-14 08:19 AM

I think this is already available from BB10 OS. Go in to settings when phone app is on and check around.

Visit my BBM Channel ~ C000E96F6
    05-19-14 08:20 AM
    That's even better. Does the program catch the call before the call rings on the handset?

Posted via CB10
    As far as i have been testing, sometimes, rarely it still shows the incoming call screen, also the ringtone or vibrate but very quick like half a second. That's what i have to optimize later on in the next update.
    BerryWizard and andreirad like this.
    05-19-14 08:21 AM
    Although I probably will not use this or at least not too many numbers, this app will surely be a best seller. Great work dev.

Posted via CB10
    05-19-14 08:23 AM
    cuamdo try to download the file bar not far thinking can help
    05-19-14 08:24 AM
    And by the way, when you release this to BlackBerry World, I will definitely buy it. Sorry for all the questions, just don't have time to load the bar yet.

One more thing, can we import numbers from contacts? I have a contact called "Do Not Answer" and about 10 different numbers I'd love to add to the app.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    So far you can't, I disable the ability to pick up contact from Contacts App because it's due to the problem of country code. For example, when there is an incoming call, Call Block catch the number in a form without country code, however, you might save a number in your Contacts which has country code such as +8412345... AND when Call Block compare with what it gets from the incoming call, that's not equal. And each country has different country code thus I don't know yet the best way to handle. So far, just input manually to be safe and the app works properly.

Thanks.
    05-19-14 08:25 AM

Beautiful idea, now it's Blacklist and why not having Whitelist
    05-19-14 08:26 AM
    So far you can't, I disable the ability to pick up contact from Contacts App because it's due to the problem of country code. For example, when there is an incoming call, Call Block catch the number in a form without country code, however, you might save a number in your Contacts which has country code such as +8412345... AND when Call Block compare with what it gets from the incoming call, that's not equal. And each country has different country code thus I don't know yet the best way to handle. So far, just input manually to be safe and the app works properly.

Thanks.
    Makes perfect sense to me. Just installed it and tried it with my wife's number in different formats. Some worked and some didn't. Though she got voicemail.....i need to figure out if there are setting to change that. like when ending a call the caller is just disconnected.

Posted via CB10
    10Soft likes this.
    05-19-14 08:36 AM
    [QUOTE=DINGSTER1;10372690]Is there a setting to allow ONLY contacts?

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Thats already a STOCK feature in BB10 OS.
    10Soft likes this.
    05-19-14 08:48 AM

Thanks.
    The way I handle that in software I write for office IP phone systems is to import the contacts into a table where you normalize the data into a format you can work with.
    05-19-14 09:22 AM
    Makes perfect sense to me. Just installed it and tried it with my wife's number in different formats. Some worked and some didn't. Though she got voicemail.....i need to figure out if there are setting to change that. like when ending a call the caller is just disconnected.

Posted via CB10
    Yap, It just does hang-up the call for you asap.
    05-19-14 09:24 AM
113 123 ...