Personally, I like Twitterific. But I think the chances of us getting a port of one of the iPhone clients are pretty slim.

Posted via CB10
    Ahh ok. I really hope we can get a nice native one with the look of TweetBot. It's clean and sleek as ****!

Posted via CB10
    02-23-13 12:41 AM
    I just purchased Neatly, and I am quite impressed. It's smooth and quick. Also love the fact that it's native. Just surprises me why they couldn't make the official app as good as this! once notifications are sorted through the hub, it'll be worth the �2 to buy!
    02-23-13 02:30 AM
    Anyone know any more new Twitter apps available?

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 12:34 PM
    Not yet. I keep checking daily for new releases. Using Neatly but it's pretty lame compared to my beloved Ubersocial.
    omega supreme likes this.
    02-28-13 01:53 PM
    Yeh I've been using Neatly also.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-13 02:54 PM
    Just a heads up re NEATLY. The UI can be very slow. AND THE DEVELOPER DELETES LOW-STARRED REVIEWS.

I wrote wrote a 2-star review because the application was too slow for my liking. Takes long to start, takes long to load tweets, takes long to search, etc. etc. and I mentioned users should check out the video on CrackBerry's YouTube channel. In the video tweets are slow to load, and the developer blames shoddy wifi. It's not shoddy wifi, there's a problem with the application itself.

Here is the video:

Anyway, the review was there for a few days but now it is gone. Along with most of the other 1 and 2 star reviews. Sleazy!! I checked back hoping maybe they had done an update and that's when I noticed my and others reviews had disappeared..
    03-09-13 03:45 PM
    I use Neatly as well, the only problem I have with it is that it only loads 100 tweets. If I haven't had it open all day and open it at night, It only loads the 100 latest tweets. I have Tweetcaster loaded as well and it will load thousands of tweets back to where I last left off. The only reason why I don't use Tweetcaster all the time is that when I want to post a picture from the library, it doesn't seem to load images from the default picture folder, it seems to load a cached version from when the app was installed along with lists a huge number of folders named by date with nothing in them, which I suspect might be cached folders from the browser.

Anyway if Neatly would load ALL my tweets no matter how far back it goes, and remembered where I left off when I close it, it'e would be pretty much perfect. (oh one more problem with Neatly, the colors used are hard for a colorblind guy like me to see with the darker fonts on the dark background)
    03-09-13 04:20 PM
    I've gone to the stock Twitter app now since the update. Hope they keep making it better.

Posted via CB10
    AbsoluteT23, madx80h and robkd like this.
    03-09-13 05:10 PM
    I too have noticed problems with Neatly, it too can be slow compared to the stock Twitter app...

Yeah it takes longer to load feeds when my WiFi signal isn't 100% however the stock app doesn't have the same problem...

I've deleted the app and have reverted back to the stock app again - hopefully the PlayBook twitter app Blaq comes to BlackBerry 10

Posted via CB10
    03-09-13 06:12 PM
    I have also deleted this app. Oh well, first paid Z10 app that I have wasted my money on so far I guess!
    03-09-13 08:24 PM
    I deleted it too. Way slower to load than the native app.
    03-10-13 12:44 AM
    I keep using the native app, but it's basic. Very basic, and has a lot of flaws.
    03-10-13 12:59 AM
    Tweet Caster 5.5 works great side loaded on PLAYBOOK. I imagine it would run even better on a Z10.

Sent from  using Tapatalk
    03-10-13 01:08 AM
    The best would be to slideload Carbon from Android, but doesn't work
    03-10-13 08:43 AM
    Where the heck is Blaq already??

Posted via CB10
    03-10-13 08:00 PM
    I will stick with the native app for now. As I'm reading through these threads, I'm not seeing anything that I want to look up or even side load for that matter. The native app works fine for me. The only thing I miss from my BBTorch 9850 is being able to switch profiles. It seems like people have forgotten about that fun feature? I just hope Blackberry get their native app back up to par with their twitter app for the OS 6 and 7. They totally forgot about the Playbook.
    mzceetee likes this.
    04-03-13 03:30 AM
    Currently using "Neatly", much2 better than the preinstaled TFB. But neatly currently doesn't have the option to turn of the vibrate notification when new tweets coming, hopefully they will fix it in the next update.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 04:54 AM
    Where the heck is Blaq already??

Posted via CB10
    +1

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 05:54 AM
    +1

Posted via CB10
    Totally agree. Love Blaq
    04-03-13 10:08 AM
    Neatly was just updated.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 10:16 AM
    Well that's me back to Neatly now... its what the standard Twitter app should be!

I'll wait and see if Blaq will charge for its app - I bought it when it was the only half decent Twitter app on the BlackBerry PlayBook and curious if they will make the PlayBook version into the BB10 version without needing to purchase it again

@tallpaul86 via the CB10 app
    04-04-13 09:59 AM
    If Neatly ran as smooth as the stock Twitter app it would be win win win.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 02:40 PM
    Have a question concerning the native app. I am stuck with three old@ mentions that cannot be deleted, but continue to appear as new tweets for me to see. It occurred when everything rolled over to the Zed10 from my old platform. Any ideas - they keep reappearing.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 04:56 PM
    Blaq is awesome on the Playbook.... They are coming out with the BB10 version "soon." I am holding out for that...
    04-04-13 05:12 PM
    I will stick with the native app for now. As I'm reading through these threads, I'm not seeing anything that I want to look up or even side load for that matter. The native app works fine for me. The only thing I miss from my BBTorch 9850 is being able to switch profiles. It seems like people have forgotten about that fun feature? I just hope Blackberry get their native app back up to par with their twitter app for the OS 6 and 7. They totally forgot about the Playbook.
    I guess I should have tried the application before i posted. I went and downloaded the Neatly App and it works great. There's a bit of a lag when it's starting but, once it starts, i like how it functions. no too much lag time when it's it AND I can switch profiles. Can't do that with the native Twitter app. I also tried to side load the UberSocial app. I would love to use that again but it doesn't seem to want to let me sign in. I get an error message every time i try to sign in.
    04-08-13 03:04 AM
54 123