I've come over from Windows phone, where I used to use Microsoft's own news app as well as a great third party one called Paperboy that I could customise to pull in certain types of news from the certain sources I was interested in.

Is there anything similar for BBOS10? I've looked in the Blackberry store and not found much, don't really want to use anything from the Amazon store if I can help it. I just assumed that with Blackberry being quite business oriented, it would have a good news app.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-15 11:38 AM
    I have used RSSavvy before and I liked it.
    05-18-15 12:04 PM
    Paid for FeedMinder and never regretted it
    05-18-15 03:14 PM
    gNewsReader
    05-18-15 03:43 PM
    are there any that aren't RSS based?

I tried flipboard, but I just don't like it much, but there isn't much of a choice.

I really like Google Newstand, I got it installed but it doesn't do anything since it's in "offline" mode after removing google dependencies, and I can't even download articles either, I see the article preview/picture title but no article

My hunt continues >.>
    05-18-15 07:24 PM
    Feedminder serves me well. A unique feature is adding a facebook or twitter account that is not the same as the one in the official app on your phone.
    05-19-15 05:15 AM
    Thank you for your recommendations. I have gone with Mr.Sean's (love your Concrete picture by the way, he's one of my favourite characters) and Sjaves' suggestion and bought Feedminder.

This was also ably assisted by the handy, if out of focus Youtube video by Feedminder's creator, which showed that it was exactly what I was after and then some. I think this app has more functionality than Paperboy by a long way, and faaaar better than Microsoft's News app which was too restricted in its functionality.

Many thanks!

Posted via CB10
    05-20-15 01:48 PM