I have not seen any extra battery drain with BASA. I am using a Q10 with the latest OS.

Posted using a Q10, 10.3.2.2474.
    Our battery monitors nay differ so nay make more sense for you? I have passport se so I dunno the newer built in stats seen good enough to me as already run so much but depending what os I could def see the need for this, which feature do u like best a out it?

Posted via CB10
    03-19-16 03:26 PM
    Our battery monitors nay differ so nay make more sense for you? I have passport se so I dunno the newer built in stats seen good enough to me as already run so much but depending what os I could def see the need for this, which feature do u like best a out it?

Posted via CB10
    I usually only watch the battery life, temperature, cellular and wi-fi. Those are the most important things for me to watch.

DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    03-20-16 07:09 AM
    I usually only watch the battery life, temperature, cellular and wi-fi. Those are the most important things for me to watch.

With watching just that stuff mentioned can you post a shot of your screen and the battery it's using in the background as I own this app just deleted it.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-16 12:03 AM
    With watching just that stuff mentioned can you post a shot of your screen and the battery it's using in the background as I own this app just deleted it.

Posted via CB10
    Here you go, I have been on the go for the last twelve hours and this is what BASA is showing.

Best Headless BB10 App's in 2016 even if older?-img_20160323_134435.png
    Best Headless BB10 App's in 2016 even if older?-img_20160323_134453.png
    Best Headless BB10 App's in 2016 even if older?-img_20160323_134502.png

DreadPirateRegan and QtHelex like this.
    03-23-16 11:46 AM
    Here you go, I have been on the go for the last twelve hours and this is what BASA is showing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160323_134435.png 
Views:	875 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	395052

Name:	IMG_20160323_134453.png 
Views:	879 
Size:	76.0 KB 
ID:	395053

Name:	IMG_20160323_134502.png 
Views:	871 
Size:	61.2 KB 
ID:	395054

Thank you and not bad a basic and free app that runs in background and is so cool and takes like zero battery up, check out Phone Abuser! It's so basic but awesome!!!!!

Thanks for those pix!..

Posted via CB10
    03-23-16 05:19 PM
    Post to Go is a great headless app for package tracking
    03-23-16 05:44 PM
    Post to Go is a great headless app for package tracking
    I was using another one which was paid as in four bucks and turned out it was an Apk so I was upset!

Wow this looks great! ...

Anybody using gazette or S 10 for slack both headless by sane dev look really great and S 10 for slack is FREE!...

Check em out...

I wanna learn Slack so bad it looks so productive with a steep learning curve yet we have It headless here as a client free with great reviews! Anybody use it? ....

Posted via CB10
    03-24-16 01:23 AM
    Thank you and not bad a basic and free app that runs in background and is so cool and takes like zero battery up, check out Phone Abuser! It's so basic but awesome!!!!!

Thanks for those pix!..

Posted via CB10
    You're welcome. I will have a look at Phone Abuser.

03-24-16 01:53 AM
    You're welcome. I will have a look at Phone Abuser.

S10 for slack is sweet!

Posted via CB10
    04-10-16 04:11 PM
    Light Anytime is awesome. I also use Profiler for automatic scheduled changes in my notifications profile. Keyboard Shortcuts is useful, but the headless on it is pretty crappy. Everytime you restart your phone, the headless will not load automatically. You'll have to open the app and wait for about a minute then you'll get the notification that the headless has started. Pretty annoying, but once it's working it's pretty useful.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    04-11-16 01:34 PM
    Bron is better than Profiler.

04-12-16 02:11 PM
    Bron is better than Profiler.

I have BRON but didn't really dig into it all like that YET!

Random thought: when will the new hub integrated Linphone in BBW add it to run in the background! Ugh...

Posted via CB10
    04-12-16 03:45 PM

Thanks for those pix!..

Posted via CB10
    I'm the developer of PhoneAbuser, it's a really basic app that I haven't updated in a while.

I've made a new unreleased app that was monitoring the app you use and would show you a recap of your app usage at the end of the day, separating them in 5 categories :
    - Android apps
    - Native apps
    - Hub
    - Homescreen (meaning your phone is unlocked but no apps are running in the foreground)
    - Screen OFF

I don't have much time to give to this project, so I abandoned it a few weeks ago, here's some screenshots (remember that it's an alpha version, some elements are not visually attractive) :

Best Headless BB10 App's in 2016 even if older?-img_20160429_003438.png

Best Headless BB10 App's in 2016 even if older?-img_20160429_003511.png

I don't plan to release this app but it could have been a better alternative to PhoneAbuser or Instant if I had time to finish it.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-16 11:40 PM
    I'm the developer of PhoneAbuser, it's a really basic app that I haven't updated in a while.

I've made a new unreleased app that was monitoring the app you use and would show you a recap of your app usage at the end of the day, separating them in 5 categories :
    - Android apps
    - Native apps
    - Hub
    - Homescreen (meaning your phone is unlocked but no apps are running in the foreground)
    - Screen OFF

I don't have much time to give to this project, so I abandoned it a few weeks ago, here's some screenshots (remember that it's an alpha version, some elements are not visually attractive) :

Name:	IMG_20160429_003438.png 
Views:	246 
Size:	184.6 KB 
ID:	398483

Name:	IMG_20160429_003511.png 
Views:	246 
Size:	94.7 KB 
ID:	398484

I don't plan to release this app but it could have been a better alternative to PhoneAbuser or Instant if I had time to finish it.

Posted via CB10
    Well I own a few of your apps, I see the one that is like phone abuser but a little more! I wish you had time to finish the other, so awesome! Thanks for everything!!

Phone Abuser is so simple but works so well!

Anybody use Kalemsoft?

They have a feature in there which uses the entire 1:1 screen of our blackberrys for media in a near perfect way! I don't know why a dev has not created a youtube app or better yet a new default player that does what kalemsoft does with its 1:1 ratio screen for multi media, you can hardly notice it would be amazing!

Wish kalemsoft could be used to watch all media over the default just for this feature alone, there is no 1:1 solution except within kalemsoft itself and they pulled it off so it can be done!

Is there a section on CB to hire a dev? This app should be easy to create as a new default media player that does the 1:1 ratio for things meant even for 16:9 perfect! I would buy the rights to it as it would be HUGE!

I searched high and low, no app exist like this except the functionality is in the kalemsoft app so it can be done as in fill our entire screens without much distortion at all, they did it as perfect as it can be done! It would bring allot of profit to any DEV solving the only issue I see with our square screens! Kalemsoft did it then it can be done exactly but within a media player to set default.

If you don't have kalemsoft, it's hard to even explain how amazing it is.

Wish I knew how to write cascades, Catch

Posted via CB10
    04-29-16 11:24 AM
    Will made it defo in next update of the app!! Thanx for the love and suggestion
    05-02-16 02:24 AM
    Will made it defo in next update of the app!! Thanx for the love and suggestion
    Are you the creator of Kalemsoft?

We need the exact specs used in kalemsoft to turn into a default media player, it works so well I watch entire movies on this square screen meant for wide screen and barely no distortion, don't know how the hell they did it.....

I'd pay ten bucks+ for an app like this with identical specs to kalemsoft 1:1 ratio screen within a media player we can set to default! Issue solved and then some!..

It should be called 1:1 or something! ...

Posted via CB10
    05-03-16 05:27 PM
    Sorry , i am a developer of Battery Fiction App
    05-04-16 12:01 AM
    Awesome app to, can you make it more aggressive with closing background apps? Especially droid apps, if possible would be superb! It's a great app, top five must have's!....

Posted via CB10
    05-04-16 01:56 PM
    Maybe u can create the 1:1 ratio media player app in sane fashion as kalemsoft which can be had in BBW and worth every penny but it won't work as a default media player.

Whatever setting they chose for the 1:1 is perfect!

Posted via CB10
    05-04-16 01:57 PM
    If do do create that 1:1 ratio media player, please LMK! It's all BB10 Is missing IMO I see supertube now is one of them that has the 1:1 ratio as Kalemsoft and fits screen perfect even for stuff intended for 16:9 how they tweaked it so well is beyond me but still no Media Player to open ANYTHING up as a 1:1 Media player to enjoy the full screen!! That's worth ten bux!

Posted via CB10
    07-16-16 02:26 PM
45 12