Does anyone know of a fitness tracking app that allows you to enter manually as well as using GPS tracking? I had Runtastic on my WP7 and really liked it, but they seem in no hurry to develop a BB10 app. I used to check their forums for updates, but it seems their forums are down. Endomondo doesn't allow manual entries - at least I couldn't figure out how (If I'm wrong about that, please let me know).
    Tired of running upstairs to enter my treadmill workouts on the laptop...
    Thanks.
    06-18-13 02:19 PM
    Does anyone know of a fitness tracking app that allows you to enter manually as well as using GPS tracking? I had Runtastic on my WP7 and really liked it, but they seem in no hurry to develop a BB10 app. I used to check their forums for updates, but it seems their forums are down. Endomondo doesn't allow manual entries - at least I couldn't figure out how (If I'm wrong about that, please let me know).
    Tired of running upstairs to enter my treadmill workouts on the laptop...
    Thanks.
    My favorite WOULD be Sports Tracker because of the map function, but it freezes way too often for it to be very functional for me. I've been using endomondo, and it's pretty decent.

I need to look into seeing if I can sideload Android's Cardio Trainer app. That one is by FAR my favorite.
    06-18-13 02:24 PM
    06-18-13 02:29 PM
    I think you can add workouts to Endomondo on the website.
    06-18-13 02:37 PM
    CascaRun is a native app that I've Ben using since it came out on app world. Compared to lazy android port "stuff" this app has been perfect. Not a glitch or hiccup. I emailed the dev the other day to thank them and got a reply that more options are coming when 10.2 arrives. Solid app by a solid Dev.

Posted via CB10 / Z10
    CascaRunner likes this.
    06-25-13 08:57 AM
    Just saw Runtastic is available.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 09:38 AM
    Used Runtastic, deleted Runtastic. Kept dropping Gps signal waaay to much. I dont think it's native either NF for the $, not happy.

Posted via CB10 / Z10
    06-25-13 03:06 PM
    Cascarun is going to get my dosh. It's native and the development has some great improvements to bring to fruition

Sports tracker is also native and showing promise, but crashes too much for me. Worth adding in its defence it is a beta.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 04:35 PM
    I'm happy to buy an app, and I'm happy to buy this app, but it still doesn't appear you can manually enter workouts. Many of my workouts are on a treadmill, and strength training.
    06-25-13 06:45 PM
    Fitness Tracker with Strava is working well. I have exported old Endomondo gpx file successfully to Strava.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 08:06 PM
    I'm happy to buy an app, and I'm happy to buy this app, but it still doesn't appear you can manually enter workouts. Many of my workouts are on a treadmill, and strength training.
    You can enter workouts in the Endomondo app.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 05:32 AM