Okay, I have tried so many, paid for so many. FacePro is good, no notifications so they all have upsides and downsides. This, the only downside is it uses the runtime however you wouldn't know. It's the best Facebook for Facebook on BB10 hands down. Notifications right on time in hub, slim and beautifully simple but feature rich. I suggest swap the slide out bar to the right side. Otherwise your good to go. The best feature, it's SuPER Fast even on a slow connection there is no stopping FaceSlim it just loads. It's opensource and was ripped out of the play store a long while ago I suppose for being "to good"..

If you give it a try, version 3.2.1 is the latest. Tell me it's not the fastest experience you has thus far? If you had a faster one, please do share. This is Def all you need..

Let me know what you think.
    Totally free and ad free as well.

I have tried over a hundred apks and bars combined.

The user agent they are using, Flys on BB10 loads pictures fully in proper quality quick! Suggest keeping it although even the user agent can be changed and messenger is combined in two ways with notifications. Enjoy.

I share this web page: https://github.com/indywidualny/FaceSlim/releases from QBrowser Pro

 Passport SE  -Working wiDe in 2017+...
    10-26-17 09:32 AM
    Why is it better then for example Face10? I think every native app is better then an Android apk. So why should I use an Android app if there are still native apps around?

Posted from the Netherlands via my Passport 10.3.3.3057
    10-26-17 10:33 AM
    Why is it better then for example Face10? I think every native app is better then an Android apk. So why should I use an Android app if there are still native apps around?

Because Face10 doesn't work correctly as in it brings you to the wrong page if you are mentioned with comments close, ever try to find you tag in a post with 300+ comments or even less? You would give up! It's not user friendly what so ever! Also same thing with groups, it doesn't take you to the confirmation for a new member just to the group. It hiccups often with allot of invalid tokens. It has zero emoji's for comments so if somebody says something say for example we just had a funeral, I can't "like" it versus showing a sad emoji. It's 2017. This is just a very few reasons why not Face10 but it was rhetorical? I am just suggesting to help people because in my experience it's fully user friendly and how facebook should be but yet actually speedy. Many say "fast" but they are not. I tried so, so many. I even helped the guys witjh building Fella until they gave up. This app is tremendous and notifications are on point. Of course it's all a matter of opinion but overall it's factual that Face10 is NOT User friendly to put it basically and bluntly. FaceSlim is the fastest I've ever used and fully complete! I used allot of paid app via BBW and Google Play so consider myself to have a fairly bit of good knowledge of what is out there.

Why not give it a try and tell me what you think? I'm that confident. FacePRO is as good as it gets for Native however zero notifications so they all have situations where as the only down side to FaceSlim is it's an apk which my not even be a downside especially being it runs so darn smooth it feels native. I hope I answered your question. But hey, use what works for you. If your question is legit as in you had an end game to possibly use it then good for you, I think you will enjoy. It's not like I am trying to sell you something. No profit to be made. Just an actual "FAST" and COMPLETE - working FB app that is 1mb with little permissions. -Dread

BTW: every native app better then android counterpart? I wish you were right on that one but many would disagree. If you mean it's better to go "native" when can, I agree but it still don't follow the logic in this thread beings what I am trying to share.

10-26-17 11:45 AM

Unfortunately, that's just not true. *Could* and maybe even *should* be better, yes. But there are so many times that features and functionality are missing from our native counterparts. It's best not to rely on Android ports too heavily to spare your battery... but for some apps, I find the Android version to be the best way to go.

However, for facebook, I am fine not getting any notifications and therefore find the mobile site to be the best for the 'slim' chance that I actually need to check something on there.

Messenger Lite is a great Messenger alternative that, for example, seems more reliable than any 'native' alternative that we have available on BB10.
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    10-26-17 12:05 PM
    Unfortunately, that's just not true. *Could* and maybe even *should* be better, yes. But there are so many times that features and functionality are missing from our native counterparts. It's best not to rely on Android ports too heavily to spare your battery... but for some apps, I find the Android version to be the best way to go.

However, for facebook, I am fine not getting any notifications and therefore find the mobile site to be the best for the 'slim' chance that I actually need to check something on there.

Messenger Lite is a great Messenger alternative that, for example, seems more reliable than any 'native' alternative that we have available on BB10.
    I am definitely following your logic. If you needed notifications one day, FaceSlim (1mb) actually reminds me of the browser experience with more screen real estate always kept up to date with "messenger built" (two in one with notifications) in and no ad's, free. I hear you about battery life and android apps, we must pick and choose our battles.. Again, I definitely am following your logic per your situation. I bounced around often but think I am finally at a pit stop. For me, this just works but most of all, fast like the browser version can be as I remember it at least..

10-26-17 12:31 PM
    Forgot to mention for those with Amoled or whom just "like it" FaceSlim even has a few great built in options like Dark Mode as in turns FB dark like other slower clients do. I keep mine white and typical as on the passport so no battery life to be gained but it's nice to have there..

10-26-17 12:35 PM
    With the new OS 10.3.3 I can't use fbk native, the one with hub integration that you can find here: https://berryflow.com/BBI/sideloading/ There isn't the option to add the fbk account. If anyone has a solution please let me know. Thank you
    10-26-17 01:57 PM
    With the new OS 10.3.3 I can't use fbk native, the one with hub integration that you can find here: https://berryflow.com/BBI/sideloading/ There isn't the option to add the fbk account. If anyone has a solution please let me know. Thank you
    Did you add the three bar files fix?

10-26-17 02:33 PM
    No, wich one? Can you help me? Thank you
    10-26-17 02:39 PM
    Side load all three of these BAR files and it will fix BB's OEM Facebook with a Login screen on 10.3.3 with hub notifications, these are original BB files, you can use Chrome with BlackBerry extension or DDPB, whatever your side load of choice happens to be, these are right from my G-Drive:

1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxM...w?usp=drivesdk

2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxM...w?usp=drivesdk

3: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxM...w?usp=drivesdk.

You can sideload them in any order, then just sign in per usual. GL.

-Dread Pirate REGAN

10-26-17 02:39 PM
    Thank you. I'll try right now. Good day
    10-26-17 02:44 PM
    BTW: I use this facebook fix for notifications + Share features and FaceSlim posted above for scouring Facebook because the OEM facebook isn't good for everything except notifications and the share features. FaceSlim is great for scouring the Facebook. IMO..

10-26-17 02:44 PM
    Thank you. I'll try right now. Good day
    Your Welcome, let me know how your make out.

-Dread Pirate REGAN

#LongLiveBB10

BTW: if you try to use the original Facebook app for everything for some reason it won't show certain posts. The api's changed so good to have a good and light alternative that includes messenger like FaceSlim. The original Facebook in the hub fix here is great for notifications with minimal battery use as well as the share feature though. Tjhey work wonderful together to get the most with the least battery drain in my TON's of experience.

10-26-17 02:45 PM
    If for use an android apps. I think facebook lite work well on bb10.

But I never developp on bb10 so I don't know if I can do.
    I actually try to begin a small Développement on bb10. A webview for facebook and try to catch notification with javacript

Friends request notification
    mobile site :
    document.getElementById("u_0_1e").innerText
    return for mobile :
    "Invitations" and numbers

Message Notifcation :
    mobile site :
    document.getElementById("u_0_1g").innerText
    return for mobile :
    "Messages" and numbers

Notifcation :
    mobile site :
    document.getElementById("u_0_1i").innerText
    Return for mobile :
    "Notifications and numbers

Love Peace and share
    10-26-17 02:51 PM

But I nerver never developp on bb10 so I don't know if I can do.
    I actually try to begin a small Développement on bb10. A webview for facebook and try to catch notification with javacript

mobile site :
    return for mobile :

Message Notifcation :
    mobile site :
    return for mobile :
    "Messages" and numbers

Notifcation :
    mobile site :
    Return for mobile :

Love Peace and share
    This is way more up @conite or @Cobalt232 alley!

Also Star Software and Rodger, these guys would help you out a bit; if have questions. I'm sure of it...

Yes, I heard FBLITE was a good one via Conite so I have no doubt that it is and was headed to it before I remembered FaceSlim and was Blown away, plus All in one with dark theme, notifications squeezed into 1mb! I'll take it!
    Great luck with your app, DREAD

10-26-17 02:57 PM

But I never developp on bb10 so I don't know if I can do.

mobile site :
    return for mobile :

Message Notifcation :
    mobile site :
    return for mobile :
    "Messages" and numbers

Notifcation :
    mobile site :
    Return for mobile :

Love Peace and share
    That's what Facebook Lite essentially does. It's a Web-wrapper with notifications.
    10-26-17 02:59 PM
    This is way more up @conite or @Cobalt232 alley!

Also Star Software and Rodger, these guys would help you out a bit; if have questions. I'm sure of it...

Yes, I heard FBLITE was a good one via Conite so I have no doubt that it is and was headed to it before I remembered FaceSlim and was Blown away, plus All in one with dark theme, notifications squeezed into 1mb! I'll take it!
    Great luck with your app, DREAD

Because I think in bb10 the best facebook is mobile site. And we just need notification and a single app facebook share like youtube share on bb10.

Love Peace and share
    10-26-17 03:00 PM
    That's what Facebook Lite essentially does. It's a Web-wrapper with notifications.
    @conite you think my idea is possible with bb10 sdk with only qml ?

Love Peace and share
    10-26-17 03:01 PM
    @conite you think my idea is possible with bb10 sdk with only qml ?

Love Peace and share
    Honestly, I wouldn't bother. There are a couple of wrapper apps around already.
    10-26-17 03:03 PM
    Honestly, I wouldn't bother. There are a couple of wrapper apps around already.
    Yes I know but it's for have notification in hub.
    Actually I use email notification
    Love Peace and share
    10-26-17 03:05 PM
    Thank you. Fbk for bb10 it works now with the help of the two additional bar files, facebook-10.7.31.9-nto+armle-v7+signed I've tried first, but without any luck, but now it works. I'll try FaceSlim, to see what it does. Have a good day
    ps: I have hub integration, notifications, calendar. The only thing is missing is messenger, but I'm ussing messenger for android for that as I did since they changed the app to web based.
    10-26-17 03:28 PM
    Thank you. Fbk for bb10 it works now with the help of the two additional bar files, facebook-10.7.31.9-nto+armle-v7+signed I've tried first, but without any luck, but now it works. I'll try FaceSlim, to see what it does. Have a good day
    ps: I have hub integration, notifications, calendar. The only thing is missing is messenger, but I'm ussing messenger for android for that as I did since they changed the app to web based.
    Just get the Faceslim for messenger and notifications for it and can use it for other stuff to, it's tiny! Glad to hear!

10-26-17 04:18 PM
    Just get the Faceslim for messenger and notifications for it and can use it for other stuff to, it's tiny! Glad to hear!

Thank you for posting this..its superb...dark theme, notify, lots of stuff.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-17 02:26 AM
    Thank you for posting this..its superb...dark theme, notify, lots of stuff.

Posted via CB10
    Your welcome, yeah it's is awesome just works so well with the run time we have and the notifications are on point for messenger and regular, aren't they? Glad somebody else sees what I see!

My fave is its fastest I ever tried native or not, it's as fast as the original blackberry facebook which NO OTHER is. Some are kinda fast enough but not as fast as this. Definitely my favorite feature of it all is speed! Black theme is sweet add on!..

I even tried the Lite everyone speaks of, FaceSlim mops the floor with everyone of them and is opensource, free, adfree, etc as well as very well maintained with in app updates. I truly think it was pulled for having FB api's that it's not suppose to. At least that's what I remember hearing two years ago around version 1.x or so.. enjoy.

2 apps in one! I also see it doesn't take allot of battery either even with those sweet, sweet notifications for even the built in messenger. I suggest swapping the slide out bar to the right side on Passport at least.. allot easier to slide it on over for all the options.

10-27-17 09:15 PM
    Another thumbs up for Faceslim. It just works.
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    10-27-17 10:15 PM
50 12