What's the best app to backup and restore contacts?

I want one that will save my "Favorites", keep my linked contacts as one. I spent a lot of time combining and cleaning up, only to have to do it again. And again. And yet again (a few times!!)

Based on the reviews I read for Fire Chest Backup I tried that. But, alas, it didn't do what I hoped it would do.

Any other recommendations?

For what it's worth, I'm running 10.2.1.1925 on my Z10 STL 100-3 (AT&T)

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
    01-06-14 11:37 AM
    I use ContactX and FireChest, but as you mentioned, they didn't keep the contacts linked and in the end made the restore worse.

I really wish BlackBerry implemented Contact/Email/SMS/Password Keeper via BBID and allowed us to automatically back these up via Protect like back in the olden days. Ahhh... to have peace of mind that all my important info was never lost and backed up into BlackBerry's impenetrable cloud - those were the good 'ole days!!
    FF22 likes this.
    01-06-14 11:50 AM
    For me it is having a email account that syncs all of my contacts - no need to backup or restore, they are always available in the cloud. Use a businees google account for work with our company domain, and a outlook.com acccount for my personal contacts.

I do use Outlook the program at home for both accounts and I back them up from time to time.... but I have never had to do a restore.
    01-06-14 11:54 AM
    Firechest for me
    01-06-14 12:33 PM
    For me it is having a email account that syncs all of my contacts - no need to backup or restore, they are always available in the cloud. Use a businees google account for work with our company domain, and a outlook.com acccount for my personal contacts.

I do use Outlook the program at home for both accounts and I back them up from time to time.... but I have never had to do a restore.
    I do the same. Way easier to maintain.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 04:58 PM