So many many moons ago I subscribed to netflix. I subscribed because I wanted something to have when i had days off on the many many months i spend traveling. I unsubscribed once i realized i didn't have access to the content overseas.. (mind you this was the early days of netflix) From that point on i never saw any need or want for netflix as I purchased a slingbox� OVer the years netflix has bombarded me with spam emails and internet adverts and word or mouth from friends, yet i never showed interest� UNTIL I BOUGHT A TELEVISION WITH NETFLIX PREINSTALLED� Why not take advantage of a month of free netflix and the convenience of having movies and shows at my fingertips� now I'm debating on keeping the me membership because of the convenience �

Heres where BBM and blackberry has done the best thing for BBM. They are making it easier for people to use BBM by preinstalling it onto phones� How awesome is that?? Sure some people will try to delete it or ignore it.. but its there, you don't have to download it and more people than not will use it because of this.. Blackberry doesn't do too many smart things these days.. this is one of them and I feel the need to acknowledge it�.THE END!!!
    rarsen likes this.
    12-26-13 06:38 PM
    yeah its a step in the right direction but they still have to find a way to get money
    12-27-13 08:06 PM
    yeah its a step in the right direction but they still have to find a way to get money
    I think they can make money off of channels, charge first for verified commercial channels.. or use advertising somehow…
    12-28-13 09:34 PM