From what I read on the other threads, the previous version was glitchy and many people reported the phone heating up quite a bit while using it. I only downloaded the app after it was reported that the app had been updated so I cannot testify to the legitimacy of the earlier claims, but the version I'm using (1.0.0.27) doesn't exhibit any of that.

The first bunch of photos I took looked pretty bad, I had to experiment with it for a while to get the hang of it. Even the photo I linked earlier was still while I was learning.

While it is neat that you can hold the phone up while viewing a photo and move around 360 degrees and "see" what the photographer saw... But what I would really like to see them add is magnetometer info to the photo. This way when I look East, I see what the photographer saw when he/she was looking East. The hardware and API is all there, so it is certainly possible.. And that would give it a one-up over the glorified iPhone panoramic photos people rave about.
    tfp and imcurved like this.
    04-30-13 12:01 PM
    I have purchased 360 Panorama and will continue to support it and use it. What I desire is an app like I had on my Nokia N8. It presented a rectangle that changed from red to green when the next frame was aligned. So touch the screen to start, move to the right till the rectangle turned green, and again. It wouldn't do 360 degrees, more like 180. But it worked very well.
    Last edited by Bumppa; 06-13-13 at 06:53 AM.
    06-13-13 06:42 AM
27 12