Hi everyone.
    Last night I was looking for an app that allow to change the front led color, but in the BlackBerry World there is a plenty of them.
    Every app's description tells me that app is the best in its category, and every time I read comments on that app there is someone who reports some bug/problems (like the led still on after you read the message,...).

Which is the best one (possibly free)?

I'm just looking for an app that allows me to set, for example, blue led for twitter notification, red for calls, yellow for email... I don't need to set different colors for different contacts.

Thanks! Have a nice day.
    Nick

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 08:33 AM
    Hub ++ is my choice
    01-28-14 08:35 AM
    I agree on HUB++, think it is the only headles one out there right now.

That said it is another app that will be running in the background and using battery power.... if you are on a Z10 it might not be worth having color notifications.
    01-28-14 08:43 AM
    I agree on HUB++, think it is the only headles one out there right now.

That said it is another app that will be running in the background and using battery power.... if you are on a Z10 it might not be worth having color notifications.
    Thanks for the answer.
    About the battery, you're right, but I basically just want to try it out. I am not sure I will keep it for long.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 08:50 AM