OK guys we all know Twitter for BlackBerry 10 is broken. Would love to hear your thoughts on the best alternative client. With positives and negatives

Main two that I'm aware of are Twitley and Blaq - not really sure of the differences between the two.

Someone did suggest Feed Minder but apparently can't favourite Tweets in that so that's a no go.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-16 07:06 AM
    I personally like feedminder ui the best. Just wish it supported multiple accounts. But I'm not really a power twitter user. Ide go with blaq if you are. My opinion.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-16 08:08 AM
    Try to Fenix...android...very good twitter client!

Posted via CB10
    03-01-16 08:30 AM
    Blaq. Only option. This is the best twitter client I've ever use on any platform.
    03-01-16 08:48 AM
    Blaq. Only option. This is the best twitter client I've ever use on any platform.
    Tried it before and had some issues. How is it now?
    03-01-16 10:17 AM
    OK guys we all know Twitter for BlackBerry 10 is broken. Would love to hear your thoughts on the best alternative client. With positives and negatives

Main two that I'm aware of are Twitley and Blaq - not really sure of the differences between the two.

Someone did suggest Feed Minder but apparently can't favourite Tweets in that so that's a no go.
    I use Twitter a fair bit though I wouldn't call myself a power user. The native app works well for me, though I have tried Blaq as well.
    03-01-16 10:19 AM
    I prefer the native twitter, but between blaq and twittly I roll with blaq. Twittly does look better though. Not a huge fan of the green/grey in blaq or the swipe gestures for retweets, but it works. All of them completely destroy the battery/memory more so

Posted via CB10
    03-01-16 11:30 AM
    What about the native version in amazon app store? Is that anygood? At present I struggle along with the native BlackBerry one!

Swiped on my beautiful Passport!
    03-02-16 01:31 AM
    It is hard to call it native. Official client for Twitter but Android Port. Blaq is better.
    03-02-16 04:21 AM
    It is hard to call it native. Official client for Twitter but Android Port. Blaq is better.
    People definitely favouring Blaq. Just a little concerned about threat of chewing up battery power and memory. Is this only if we keep the app running in the background?

Posted via CB10
    03-02-16 05:27 AM
    Push notifications are working without app in background. You have clear cache button so there is solution for memory
    So I don't know what is with battery drain. But there is no alternative. Twittly UI is strange and lack of some features like quote RT and unlimited DM letters.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-16 02:14 PM
    Thanks for all your input guys! Have now tried Twittly and Blaq. Without doubt Blaq is best! You can tell this app was built for BB10 with the gestures - just perfect :-)

Posted via CB10
    jaqjordan likes this.
    03-04-16 08:39 PM