Pardon my ignorance but can someone point out the benfit of having instagram versus the native camera app? I've never used instagram before and when I did a quick google search it described it as an app that allows you to take pics, apply filters, and upload to facebook or twitter. The native camera app on BB10 seems to do this already. Does instagram just have better filters or is there something else to the app I'm missing?
    02-01-13 12:12 AM
    IMHO? The social network.
    anon(3310921) likes this.
    02-01-13 12:13 AM
    can you be more specific please. I've never used or seen the app so I'm not sure what you mean by social network. Is it a website I can go and share comments like facebook?
    02-01-13 12:20 AM
    can you be more specific please. I've never used or seen the app so I'm not sure what you mean by social network. Is it a website I can go and share comments like facebook?
    Yes. It had its own community, and it has grown very quickly. That is the real draw, IMHO.

There are other apps that blow Instagram's filters out the water in terms of raw functionality, but they don't have the community, or connectivity to other networks.
    IronYam and redk like this.
    02-01-13 12:29 AM
    Yes. It had its own community, and it has grown very quickly. That is the real draw, IMHO.

There are other apps that blow Instagram's filters out the water in terms of raw functionality, but they don't have the community, or connectivity to other networks.
    Gotcha, thank you for the explanation.
    02-01-13 07:18 AM