Sorry to say, but I did not get any visible LED lifesigns of calendar events besides the preview during the setup.
    I deinstalled, rebooted, reinstalled and rebooted device, but calendar events don't work on my device with BES.
    01-06-14 11:49 AM
    Still i am waiting dear

BBID: [email protected]
    PIN: 2B631CF0
    Please stop asking, all the spots are filled up. Wait till it comes out officially in BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    curvezzz likes this.
    01-06-14 01:15 PM
    Hey Henrik for some reason I cannot get the development mode going on App World would you mind deleting my bbid and re add me to se if that fixes it
    01-06-14 01:50 PM
    Since I am not seeing the update...van I delete BeBuzz and still be in the beta when I re-install?

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 01:50 PM
    Since I am not seeing the update...van I delete BeBuzz and still be in the beta when I re-install?

Posted via CB10
    Have you put your phone in development mode, opened up BlackBerry World and entered the beta code? It's not gonna show up by itself.

Live it, love it, be it.....BB10
    01-06-14 01:58 PM
    release it as beta and let us support you by donating how is that?

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 02:03 PM
    Have you put your phone in development mode, opened up BlackBerry World and entered the beta code? It's not gonna show up by itself.

I stayed in Dev mode....should I not have?

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 02:12 PM
    Hi, so I've been using it for about a week now and besides what I wrote in my previous thread I would like to update it saying that I just tried the "no radio no internet available " option and it keep on ringing and flashing all the time. Also I wonder if will be added the option to control the speed of the led, I might have seen it but can't find it anymore.
    Ps. I've updated to the 2.0.15 version.

Thx

Posted via CB10
    The speed of the LED can be configured by changing the pause between LED flashes (Settings > LED). You cannot customize the speed of the disco flashes though.
    01-06-14 02:51 PM
    General question...I have 3 contacts with selected colors for everything except Blaq. I am trying to test the email from 2 seperate accts and it keeps giving me the color LED of a contact.

What am I doing wrong?
    Can you elaborate?
    01-06-14 02:52 PM
    Inside the "stop reminders after..." options I have the 3 hours option listed twice.
    Fixed in next build.
    01-06-14 02:53 PM
    Sorry to say, but I did not get any visible LED lifesigns of calendar events besides the preview during the setup.
    EDIT: I see you are on BES
    It will not work for calendar events that are stored on BES (work perimeter) while you are in the personal perimeter or vice versa.
    01-06-14 02:53 PM
    After updating the beta last night, text led's have stopped working and the calendar led doesn't seem to work either.

EDIT: Just saw you already checked if it is running in device manager.

Do you see it in the Device Manager while the active frame is open? Is it still there after you close the active frame?
    01-06-14 02:54 PM
    Not sure if this has been brought up.. maybe I should send this in a PM -

Currently you cannot have a color LED for a "Work" Space email for a contact that is set
    Also, I see that I am unable to set a color for a BBM for a contact. It is one color for BBM overall in the beta.
    Both are known limitation due to missing BlackBerry APIs. Nothing we can do at this time.
    01-06-14 02:56 PM
    Hey Henrik for some reason I cannot get the development mode going on App World would you mind deleting my bbid and re add me to se if that fixes it
    Deleted and re-added.
    01-06-14 02:59 PM
    I stayed in Dev mode....should I not have?
    Staying in dev mode is fine.
    Last edited by pfluger; 01-06-14 at 05:38 PM.
    01-06-14 02:59 PM
    EDIT: Just saw you already checked if it is running in device manager.

Do you see it in the Device Manager while the active frame is open? Is it still there after you close the active frame?
    Will not show in Device Manager no matter what I do and whether it's opened or closed. Even tried deleting and reinstalling. It started when I updated to the latest beta.

01-06-14 03:20 PM
    I would expect my led to be going crazy. But it intermittently stops working (I think)

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 08:16 PM
    I have to say I'm loving the way it is working. Even after a hard reset my led goes off without me running the app. So far I haven't experienced any issue that I can see or notice.

Sent from my Z30 or Surface Pro 2
    01-06-14 08:20 PM
    Just did a hard reset....gotta work out my preferences

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 09:07 PM
    Version 2.0.21 is online.

We have change the calendar event module so it is completely unloaded when no LED/sound/vibrate configured. This should fix any reliability issues it might have introduced because of added memory usage.

If BeBuzz started to intermittently not work for you since 2.0.19 try not to use calendar events and let me know if that improves it.
    01-06-14 11:15 PM

We have change the calendar event module so it is completely unloaded when no LED/sound/vibrate configured. This should fix any reliability issues it might have introduced because of added memory usage.

If BeBuzz started to intermittently not work for you since 2.0.19 try not to use calendar events and let me know if that improves it.
    Can you add me to sandbox please?

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 11:49 PM
    Didn't see update, deleted tried again now I only see 1.5 with the code.

? AT&T Z10 STL100-3/10.2.0.1791 ?
    01-07-14 01:05 AM
    I emailed you guys and got an email a week later saying I have not responded to the mail in 48 hours, I immediately replied to that mail and got another one the next day saying I have not replied in 72 hours and that your closing the ticket.

I have not received a response from you guys as the 1st mail said, I checked my spam, deleted items everything.

���Ticket ID: KZA-591-79823

Posted via CB10
    01-07-14 02:12 AM

First results with 2.0.21:
    - The second 3 hours in settings is replaced by 6 hours
    - Calendar events are not working on my BES calendar whether I am in personel or business workspace.
    - I sill have to verify this: Anouncements not working if Balance is locked.
    01-07-14 04:50 AM
    After the latest beta update:

Only the "phone calls" led works. Can't get an led to show for anything else. Shows in App Manager with active frame, but doesn't when closed. I only use the led feature, so can't comment on anything else.

Since the beta started, I have yet to see led's work and I've tried everything.

01-07-14 07:05 AM
876 ... 1617181920 ...