My opinion: This is ready to go for people on 10.2.1.1925. I've had zero trouble with it, other than it closing out from under me if I start it too early after the boot (before the PIM manager settles down.) It has run fine otherwise for multiple days, my Hub is extremely busy, I get dozens of notifications daily with most well north of 100, and have had zero problems. I primarily use BeBuzz for custom LED flash patterns so I can distinguish accounts (e.g. Facebook .vs. Twitter .vs. BBM etc) and specific individual important contacts, but it's working for other sorts of notifies too.

The no-notice close on early-start is the only thing I believe is serious enough to consider holding it.
    R Field likes this.
    01-15-14 11:58 AM
    My opinion: This is ready to go for people on 10.2.1.1925. I've had zero trouble with it, other than it closing out from under me if I start it too early after the boot (before the PIM manager settles down.) It has run fine otherwise for multiple days, my Hub is extremely busy ... but it's working for other sorts of notifies too. ... The no-notice close on early-start is the only thing I believe is serious enough to consider holding it.
    If it can be true in general, then the app looks ready for dropping. I believe many of the users will be good post-beta testers.
    01-15-14 07:17 PM
    I am with tickerguy. I also have zero issues with the beta. Running 1925.

Sent from my Z30 or Surface Pro 2
    01-15-14 07:32 PM
    Well, i still have issues on 1925. In fact one issue. Sometimes, not very often though, it totally stops working for just sms or all alerts, even if the process itself is started. I need to restart the phone and it works again/ sometimes just opening the app works too, but now always, most of the times a reboot is required. I didn't figure out what makes it stop working. I use most of the features, led, sounds, sleep time.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by balenax; 01-16-14 at 03:42 AM.
    01-16-14 02:43 AM
    Well, i still have issues on 1925. In fact one issue. Sometimes, not very often though, it totally stops working for just sms or all alerts, even if the process itself is started. I need to restart the phone and it works again/ sometimes just opening the app works too, but now always, most of the times a reboot is required. I didn't figure out what makes it stop working. I use most of the features, led, sounds, sleep time.

Posted via CB10
    It is the same for me on my Z10 with 10.2.1.1925. I'm not 100% sure but it could be a problem with calender notifications
    01-16-14 06:08 AM
    I can add now something. I have a sms led notification problem. I have the sms led set to red for sms and a sound, in bebuzz. I also have some people set up with different led colors. When i get a sms from a guy who has cyan set as his color i get the sound notification fine but the led still blinks red. Tried to wait after a reboot and start bebuzz after 10 minutes, same result.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 06:11 AM
    If you have BeBuzz doing LED notifications for a given app (e.g. SMS) you have to shut them off in the base notifications or they interfere with each other. This has always been the case and is not new with the headless version.

Turn off LED notifies for SMS in the base notification profile, set the default LED color for SMS in BeBuzz, then set the contact override. That works fine (and is exactly what I do and have since first using BeBuzz Pro.)
    01-16-14 07:12 AM
    If you have BeBuzz doing LED notifications for a given app (e.g. SMS) you have to shut them off in the base notifications or they interfere with each other. This has always been the case and is not new with the headless version.

Turn off LED notifies for SMS in the base notification profile, set the default LED color for SMS in BeBuzz, then set the contact override. That works fine (and is exactly what I do and have since first using BeBuzz Pro.)
    This is how i have them set up. All alerts active in bebuzz are disabled in system settings. Usually it works for me too, but sometimes it goes nuts.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 07:53 AM
    I still have issues with it stopping intermittently

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 12:31 PM
    I think some issues just won't go away even with the release version. That's why we see these reports in the app threads, so the developers can fix them and post new updates in BBW.

Meanwhile, everybody else is waiting.
    01-16-14 05:47 PM
    I had one "disappears silently" event today. It just closed out in the background for no apparent reason. This is the first malfunction I've had with the beta though, and that's not bad.....
    01-16-14 06:43 PM
    Since I've installed the beta I've had one instance where it stopped working (no LED notifications). Once I opened and closed the app it worked fine and has been since. Hopefully this is something that can be addressed as it does seem many people have similar issues.
    01-17-14 03:00 AM
    I would like to test beta. Running 10.2.1.1957
    [email protected]

Posted via CB10
    01-17-14 09:53 AM
    Please add me also please waiting for mannnnnnnny days
    [email protected]

Posted via CB10
    01-17-14 12:40 PM
    Not this again. THE BETA IS CLOSED NOW!!, All the spots have been filled so you will just have to wait till it's out officially in BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    R Field likes this.
    01-17-14 12:46 PM
    I haven't posted in a couple of days, so here a short update.

We think to have found the reason for the headless part suddenly disappearing. Problem is, it is not an easy fix. We are working on it and as soon as we have something testable I will post it. Should be sooner than later.
    imadorkx, PJD642, R Field and 5 others like this.
    01-17-14 02:04 PM

We think to have found the reason for the headless part suddenly disappearing. Problem is, it is not an easy fix. We are working on it and as soon as we have something testable I will post it. Should be sooner than later.
    Thanks for the update! Waiting patiently, it's a very important matter, without it my phone is almost as good as dead sometimes

Posted via CB10
    01-17-14 02:40 PM

Thanks for the update!

~Sent via Carrier Pigeon~ Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.1055
    01-17-14 08:36 PM
    Should be sooner than later.
    We are holding our breath.
    01-17-14 09:14 PM

Great news. I've noticed the spontaneous drop outs are becoming more frequent. I find myself constantly checking the phone for notifications because the correction isn't stable. A phone reset clears up the issue, at least for a while.

Thanks for continuing to work on it...
    01-18-14 01:16 PM
    Possibly tied to plugging to charge?

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 08:47 PM
    Not sure. It's never shut down on me.

It even starts by its self when I restart the phone. My led for text even started working spontaneously and hasn't stopped.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 08:50 PM
    Possibly tied to plugging to charge?
    Posted via CB10
    It is memory related. You should be able to get the current beta more stable by not using sound and text-to-speech for example. That would also explain why it is running better for some than for others.
    01-18-14 08:58 PM
    I just pulled mine off the charger and my led's are not working

Posted via CB10
    01-18-14 09:48 PM
    I just pulled mine off the charger and my led's are not working

Posted via CB10
    Do you keep the active frame open?
    01-18-14 09:54 PM
876 ... 2122232425 ...