And I bet we'll be required to repurchase this version of we already have the previous version?

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    No u will not have to pay again for the new version. Pretty sure the dev has said that will not happen anymore.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-14 08:47 AM
    great
    BB10 Pro
    01-01-14 08:47 AM
    We are no longer accepting any more beta requests. My inbox quickly filled up with 250 requests this morning after Bla1ze blogged this up

We would love to accept everyone, but the BlackBerry World sandbox has only limited spaces. I will try to accept as many as possible, first come first serve. I will send you a PM when accepted.
    Are going to accept any from forum posts or only from the PM you got.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-14 09:12 AM
    I also use the headless version, but I wanted to test the active frame for battery level display. Other tools doing this job stay idle while displaying the battery level. If I close the BeBuzz frame it's in idle state, too.

Could anyone with version 1.5.x please post the CPU usage of the active frame displaying the battery?

BeBuzz on my Q10 (10.2.1.1259) sits "idle" in the App Manager until called. When it's called, it uses 0.02% CPU until I the notification stops and then it goes idle again.

Edit: Just noticed that you said "active frame". I'm referring to the beta headless version.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-14 09:13 AM
    One feature with this headless version that is needed is the ability to turn the app off.

I've also found that Facebook led notifications will stop working sporadically. Will continue testing.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-14 09:16 AM
    Working with the beta version. When sending an email from a BES account, I'm getting a triggered LED/Sound notification when the email is sent. Had the same behavior on the previous non-headless app.
    Hub open/closed doesn't seem to affect the trigger.
    Otherwise, so far so good...
    01-01-14 09:20 AM
    You can close it in App Manager, but it would be a good feature to close within BeBuzz and set all BB notifications back to previous settings.

One feature with this headless version that is needed is the ability to turn the app off.

I've also found that Facebook led notifications will stop working sporadically. Will continue testing.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-14 09:23 AM
    Same thing on my device: "Second finding: I am on BES and I now get a LED notification for mails I sent in my Outlook and were synced to my BB."

Notifications of my posts are confusing and not done by BB standard notifications before the installation of BeBuzz.

Working with the beta version. When sending an email from a BES account, I'm getting a triggered LED/Sound notification when the email is sent. Had the same behavior on the previous non-headless app.
    01-01-14 09:27 AM
    I'm finding the same thing.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-14 09:32 AM
    I've tested the headless version for a couple of hours now.

Overall it works very well. The app runs in the background and doesn't need much battery. The notifications for SMS, WhatsApp and E-Mail works.

There are only a few things i have found:
    BeBuzz is spelled "bebuzz" in device monitor.
    LED notifications for incoming phone calls / missed phone calls doesn't work well. I've set a yellow LED for phone notifications for a special contact and red LED for phone notifications generally. If I get a call from this special contact the LED flashes red and even for missed phone calls of this contact the LED flashes red. This happens with all contacts. I have had this problem with every BeBuzz version for Blackberry 10 since the first release.

I use a Blackberry Z10 with OS 10.2.1.1925

Further more there are a few features i would like to see in future:
    Two great additions for BeBuzz would be a wallpaper changer (changes the background wallpaper every xx minutes) and a notification profile changer (for example: change every sunday morning at 10:00 from silent to normal).
    01-01-14 09:33 AM
    Yay! I made it in!
    Just installed, so far so good.
    First impressions:
    Cancel LED on peeking into/opening the Hub is greatly appreciated.
    The overall UI look is excellent! Feels native and not "cartoony".

Pounded out via Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.1055
    01-01-14 09:33 AM
    My BlackBerry
    My device OS : Z10STL100-4/10.2.1.1925.
    Thanks
    01-01-14 09:59 AM
    Yay! I made it in!
    First impressions:

Lucky u! Lol I'm still crossing my fingers there's a spot for me lol if not then hopefully it gets released soon

Posted via CB10
    01-01-14 10:01 AM
    Yay! I made it in!
    First impressions:

I was an early PM'er. I hope I got in too.
    01-01-14 10:44 AM
    Am I the only one not too excited about this app? Don't get me wrong there are many great features, but darn it, NO Profile settings for "holster" when phone is in or out, for text, email etc like the os7? My hat off to the developers, but is it that hard to throw those features in? If they some how could get those settings in there, I think this app will fly to the moon, or maybe its just me...Happy New Year!
    01-01-14 10:57 AM
    Am I the only one not too excited about this app? Don't get me wrong there are many great features, but darn it, NO Profile settings for "holster" when phone is in or out, for text, email etc like the os7? My hat off to the developers, but is it that hard to throw those features in? If they some how could get those settings in there, I think this app will fly to the moon, or maybe its just me...Happy New Year!
    The current API's from Blackberry don't allow such features yet. I want them added too and I'm sure they will be added (hopefully in a free upgrade as soon as the tools will be available.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-14 11:01 AM
    Well this sucks, I pm'd before his mailbox was full, haven't heard a thing...
    01-01-14 11:09 AM
    i just tried sms, calls, missed calls and emails, all working properly just i have to say that the vibrationstarts with a 2 seconds lag, which is a bit annoying. pity is that for the missed calls that the led doesnt keep on flashing after the the screen goes black and there is no option about calendar events nor for wechat any chance to implement them?
    Last edited by evillcf; 01-01-14 at 01:22 PM.
    01-01-14 12:33 PM
    I know what you mean. I did too.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-14 01:11 PM
    We are no longer accepting any more beta requests. My inbox quickly filled up with 250 requests this morning after Bla1ze blogged this up

We would love to accept everyone, but the BlackBerry World sandbox has only limited spaces. I will try to accept as many as possible, first come first serve. I will send you a PM when accepted.
    What's the sandbox limit?
    01-01-14 01:32 PM
    I know what you mean. I did too.

Posted via CB10
    I hear you guys, I got a PM sent before it was full, just need to know how many people are allowed into the sandbox lol, just gotta wait for a reply, I guess.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    01-01-14 01:34 PM
    Did you get in?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I pm'ed when thread was on page one half way down.

? AT&T Z10 STL100-3/10.2.0.1791 ?
    Last edited by curvezzz; 01-01-14 at 02:38 PM.
    01-01-14 02:27 PM
    Do sound notifications work? (Make sure to have your phone's notification profile set to 'Normal' for them to work.)
    No they don't work. Profile is on normal with everything silenced but calls. Set several alerts in the app with no led or sound showing/sounding when a new message comes in.

? AT&T Z10 STL100-3/10.2.0.1791 ?
    01-01-14 02:36 PM
    I want to test too

Posted via CB10
    01-01-14 02:38 PM
    Used to have the pro version on the 9900, I would love to test this app and finally have use of my LED!

Edit: I have Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.1055

Posted via CB10
    01-01-14 04:35 PM
876 ... 1112131415 ...