App World still shows version 1.5 for me. (Canada). No update for me yet.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 06:16 PM
    I am in Northern Illinois and I was able to download the update. I had to keep checking for updates and just left App World open.
    After about 15 minutes it told be there was an update available.
    03-12-14 06:24 PM
    Northern Ohio here. I had to uninstall and reinstall. It's been working for several hours now.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 06:27 PM
    I have the updated version, bought it..(missed it so much, since I had it on every legacy device I owned!)

It seems to disable the keyboard sounds on my Z10...

Also, is there any way to get it to vibrate and sound the chime simultaneously, or will it always be the chime followed by the vibrate?

And.. is there a way to get the LED for texts to stay blinking after the first blink? It works well for BBM, but with texts, it blinks once and then stops... meaning I won't know if I have a text unless I happen to be looking at my phone when the first LED flashes..

EDIT: my keyboard sounds work, but doesn't the Sound under Audible in the main notifications need to be Off for BeBuzz to work properly?

This app is great, but like BB10, is a little more complicated than its OS 7 counterpart. I used to have my 9900 and 9810 set up perfectly, I'm trying to get my Q10 and Z10 set up perfectly too.

Also, THANK YOU to the developer for the additional sounds. BlackBerry gives us very few sound options, so these new sounds are nice.

EDIT: I figured out almost everything, it just takes some going back and forth between the app and Settings to get it just right. The only thing is... I just can't seem to get it chime and vibrate simultaneously using BeBuzz, in order to do this, I leave Vibrate in BeBuzz OFF, and keep it on in my Notification settings. That's okay, but I really like the vibrate duration lengths in BeBuzz.
    Last edited by SK122387; 03-12-14 at 06:58 PM.
    03-12-14 06:28 PM
    In stalled on my son's phone

Posted via CB10
    03-12-14 06:42 PM
    Headless update works well so far thank you.
    03-12-14 06:55 PM
    Now that BeBuzz 2.0 is finally available to the public I have created a separate thread. Please post all your feedback in the new thread at http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...adless-914319/

Thanks everyone for testing and providing your valuable feedback during the last weeks!

The beta is now officially closed
    Omnitech and Dave XII like this.
    03-12-14 06:58 PM
    Yea I think something is up with BBW. Once I finally got the update to download, BeBuzz wasn't working at all. According to device monitor it was running,but I was not getting any led notifications. So I deleted, and when I went to reinstall, it reinstalled the older version. So then I went through the update process again(after 3 attempts). Restarted my Z10 and started BeBuzz, checked in device monitor that it was running, and waited. Still no notifications. So I deleted, and reinstalled, which again, despite it saying Version 2.0 it installed Version 1.5. So I left it alone and will try again later.

Posted on my Z10 via CB10
    Updated, and everything seems to be working fine now.

03-12-14 07:29 PM
    What are your settings? Been trying to tweak mine but no luck...

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 12:28 AM
    I have the updated version, bought it..(missed it so much, since I had it on every legacy device I owned!)

It seems to disable the keyboard sounds on my Z10...

Also, is there any way to get it to vibrate and sound the chime simultaneously, or will it always be the chime followed by the vibrate?

And.. is there a way to get the LED for texts to stay blinking after the first blink? It works well for BBM, but with texts, it blinks once and then stops... meaning I won't know if I have a text unless I happen to be looking at my phone when the first LED flashes..

EDIT: my keyboard sounds work, but doesn't the Sound under Audible in the main notifications need to be Off for BeBuzz to work properly?

This app is great, but like BB10, is a little more complicated than its OS 7 counterpart. I used to have my 9900 and 9810 set up perfectly, I'm trying to get my Q10 and Z10 set up perfectly too.

Also, THANK YOU to the developer for the additional sounds. BlackBerry gives us very few sound options, so these new sounds are nice.

EDIT: I figured out almost everything, it just takes some going back and forth between the app and Settings to get it just right. The only thing is... I just can't seem to get it chime and vibrate simultaneously using BeBuzz, in order to do this, I leave Vibrate in BeBuzz OFF, and keep it on in my Notification settings. That's okay, but I really like the vibrate duration lengths in BeBuzz.
    What settings did you use? Having no luck with my tweaks!

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 01:48 AM
    Like that it's headless, but it's been inconsistent since the upgrade.

- LED fails to notification flash once display shuts off after a while.

- When there is an LED notification, it disappears prematurely before even checking the corresponding message; usually as I swipe up notification stops flashing.

- Custom notification sound used to work on 'silent', as long as I turned the appropriate settings off on the master phone settings. Now, custom sounds wont work unless in 'normal' mode.

These were a few things I've noticed. It may be local to my unit, but I can't seem to figure it out.
    03-13-14 12:26 PM
    When the application is closed, does run in the background?

Z10 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak g�nderildi
    03-14-14 02:28 PM
    When the application is closed, does run in the background?

Z10 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak g�nderildi
    Yes.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-14 03:29 PM
    Is there any way to assign an led color to a specific contacts incoming call? All I can find is the ability to assign a color to all incoming calls.
    03-17-14 07:53 AM
    If you are still part of our BlackBerry World sandbox from this beta, you are welcome to download and test the upcoming version 2.0.81. See first post for download instructions.

Changelog:
    - Improved stability
    - Fixed internal limitation to only 20 contacts
    - Fixed LED off by default in 'Phone Only' profile
    - Fixed LED color swatches not showing sometimes
    habs_fan likes this.
    03-19-14 05:36 PM
    If you are still part of our BlackBerry World sandbox from this beta, you are welcome to download and test the upcoming version 2.0.81. See first post for download instructions.

Changelog:
    - Improved stability
    - Fixed internal limitation to only 20 contacts
    - Fixed LED off by default in 'Phone Only' profile
    - Fixed LED color swatches not showing sometimes
    Got it thanks, hopefully it will fix the minor and only issue that I have is when a contract from bbm messages me (a new message not one open started already) the colour blinks my email colour and the bbm colour

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 05:47 PM
    Got it thanks, hopefully it will fix the minor and only issue that I have is when a contract from bbm messages me (a new message not one open started already) the colour blinks my email colour and the bbm colour

Posted via CB10
    Nope still doesn't work oh well not a huge deal for me

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 06:14 PM
    Pfluger, any idea why I am not getting new tweet notifications from Blaq(problem explained in previous post on Thursday)?

03-19-14 06:16 PM
    Pfluger, any way you could add notifications for Voxer? I don't like having to leave it open and minimized all day just to get alerts. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 08:24 PM
    Hey I'd love to be sandboxed to download the new version... any chance of being added?? I'm having quite a few problems at the moment happy to help test out new stuff

Posted via CB10
    03-19-14 10:27 PM
    Hey I'd love to be sandboxed to download the new version... any chance of being added?? I'm having quite a few problems at the moment happy to help test out new stuff

Posted via CB10
    Problems where BeBuzz stops working after some time?

Please send me your BlackBerry ID via PM.
    03-21-14 12:24 PM
    Problems where BeBuzz stops working after some time?

Please send me your BlackBerry ID via PM.
    Fantastic. I have sent it to you!

Posted via CB10
    03-21-14 02:23 PM
    So I installed and have it all set up. The ui is nicer (pallets sticking) and more options for flashes is goot too. I did just receive an email and it didn't flash..

I'll monitor over a longer period and keep you updated.

(ps not using headless. If you want me to let me know)

Posted via CB10
    03-21-14 03:38 PM
    So I installed and have it all set up. The ui is nicer (pallets sticking) and more options for flashes is goot too. I did just receive an email and it didn't flash..

I'll monitor over a longer period and keep you updated.

(ps not using headless. If you want me to let me know)

Posted via CB10
    It won't matter if you keep the active frame open or not. In both cases a headless background service is doing the actual work. So you can close the active frame if you want.

Do you have your phone set to 'Phone Calls Only' notification profile?
    03-21-14 03:41 PM
    It won't matter if you keep the active frame open or not. In both cases a headless background service is doing the actual work. So you can close the active frame if you want.

Do you have your phone set to 'Phone Calls Only' notification profile?
    Nope it's currently on Normal. With BlackBerry handling the vibrate and tone, and bebuzz doing the led. I have two email accounts, one text, no internet indicator, bbm, what's app. All led nothing else.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-14 04:25 PM
876 ... 3132333435 ...