Hello CB,

after getting my Q10 two month ago, i instantly bought Bebuzz pro. I knew from my old 9700 that it is a fine app and very useful.... at least i thought so.
    After struggling with the no-running-in-background and the weird, non-documented setup menu, it ended up working pretty good.
    now, from one day to another, it does not work anymore. The LED does not light up, no matter what i do. I do not have any specific contacts set up, i just use a color for each message type.

when i open the settings, and pick a color, the led lights up just fine to test the color. when i save my settings, and an actual message arrives, the led does not light up at all. This is true for all message types, so Berrybuzz is not working at all.

I already tried:
    - Restarting the app
    - Rebooting the phone
    - Battery pull
    - Deleting, reinstalling the app

for no use....

any ideas?
    12-19-13 03:59 AM
    After reinstalling again, the email notofication LED works again. Whatsapp still does not however.
    12-19-13 04:15 AM
    Be sure you have whatsapp updated. Latest update fix the Hub issue which caused bug that messages werent shown in Hub

Posted via CB10
    12-19-13 04:23 AM
    Try contacting the developer.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-13 05:55 AM
    I did update Whatsapp, so i guess that should not be the problem.

Bellshare, the developer of bebuzz, HAD a nice costumer support. Since OS10 it seems to be gone, the only leftover is a bad forum on their site. They do not even supply a manual for their app. I wish i had not bought it, this is embarrasing.
    12-19-13 07:07 AM
    Yeah it's odd - all of their support is for the old version. They clearly put a good bit of work into BeBuzz 10 too but no support site, twitter, or anything - it's like they've disappeared. I doubt we will ever see this app headless either.

I did update Whatsapp, so i guess that should not be the problem.

Bellshare, the developer of bebuzz, HAD a nice costumer support. Since OS10 it seems to be gone, the only leftover is a bad forum on their site. They do not even supply a manual for their app. I wish i had not bought it, this is embarrasing.
    12-19-13 09:27 AM
    Actually, the app is pretts good (though there are a few things i dont understand). It is perfectly integrated into OS10, and (usually) does the job. I wonder why there is absolutely ZERO support.
    12-20-13 01:56 PM
    I would like to rise an issue too with BeBuzz, since the latest update of whatsapp the led notification is no longer working and it is annoying ?

Posted from my flawless BlackBerry Z10
    12-22-13 06:04 AM
    Tbh the app is junk. It loses settings for me all the time and needs to be reset. It's mainly problematic on the Q10.

Looking for the real Vijik...
    12-22-13 08:03 AM