Under the General Settings it says "LED and Audible Reminders will by default be cleared when the device is unlocked or when you open/peek at the BlackBerry Hub..." It would be great if there was an option to clear the LED and Audible Reminders only when you open/peak into the hub. For example, if the LED is flashing and I unlock the device and then go straight to the browser or any other app, the LED will stop flashing because I have unlocked the device (but I haven't yet opened/peaked into the hub). When I close the app I sometimes forget that I have messages because the LED is no longer flashing and I hadn't yet opened/peaked into the hub. In BeBuzz for OS7 the LED would stop flashing when you went into the mail folder, not just because you unlocked the device. Would like the option to set it up that way again.
    04-12-13 11:03 AM
    I can't see the option to add a separate color to the whole email account - only contacts, BBM and Phone calls?
    Also where are other colors - like pink, custom colors, etc?

It also scrolls through my contacts pictures in the running active frame - I'd like to disable this.

Thanks.
    04-12-13 11:11 AM
    Be buzz on my device does not work if you shutdown led in single applications leaving the global led setting on!

Posted via CB10
    What exactly does not work? No LED, no sound, no vibrate, no popups?
    04-12-13 01:47 PM
    Why is my BlackBerry vibrating even if I've set it to silent mode?

Posted via CB10
    3rd party apps cannot determine the current profile at this time, so regardless of your active sound profile you will always get all notifications (LED, sound, vibrate).

We know using the silent profile is important for many users so we are trying to come up with a viable solution to this.
    04-12-13 01:49 PM
    What exactly does not work? No LED, no sound, no vibrate, no popups?
    I only use be buzz for led notifications, sound and vibration is set on off.
    SMS and incoming call notification is working regularly, mail and missed call notification is not working.
    I don't use any other feature (pop up, etc.), I need only led flashing.

I don't have any other application installed on my z10.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 03:01 PM
    So is a setting for 'Reminders' aka Calendar coming to the next version as well?

Quite annoying to have to switch off individual setting for all the LED notifications BeBuzz is handling or have no notification for reminders.
    We are trying to add as many notification options as possible, depending on what is doable with the current version of BlackBerry 10. Calendar reminders are not part of the next update but definitely something we are considering.
    04-12-13 03:33 PM
    Under the General Settings it says "LED and Audible Reminders will by default be cleared when the device is unlocked or when you open/peek at the BlackBerry Hub..." It would be great if there was an option to clear the LED and Audible Reminders only when you open/peak into the hub. For example, if the LED is flashing and I unlock the device and then go straight to the browser or any other app, the LED will stop flashing because I have unlocked the device (but I haven't yet opened/peaked into the hub). When I close the app I sometimes forget that I have messages because the LED is no longer flashing and I hadn't yet opened/peaked into the hub. In BeBuzz for OS7 the LED would stop flashing when you went into the mail folder, not just because you unlocked the device. Would like the option to set it up that way again.
    Making clearing on unlocking the phone optional is already part of the upcoming update.
    04-12-13 03:34 PM
    I can't see the option to add a separate color to the whole email account - only contacts, BBM and Phone calls?
    Also where are other colors - like pink, custom colors, etc?
    Check 'Contact Defaults' to set LED colors for the whole e-mail account.
    Only 7 LED colors are available, that is a hardware limitation of the current BB10 phones.
    It also scrolls through my contacts pictures in the running active frame - I'd like to disable this.
    Thanks.
    A battery indicator is coming as an alternative to the contacts pictures.
    04-12-13 03:36 PM
    3rd party apps cannot determine the current profile at this time, so regardless of your active sound profile you will always get all notifications (LED, sound, vibrate).

We know using the silent profile is important for many users so we are trying to come up with a viable solution to this.
    Many thanks for acknowledging the issue and letting us know that you are working on a fix. As a suggestion from an end-user perspective (not being a programmer at all), could you perhaps just add an option to the app that simply silences the sound coming from the app? Thanks again for a great app!
    04-12-13 03:51 PM
    Only 7 LED colors are available, that is a hardware limitation of the current BB10 phones.
    Doh. That's disappointing.
    04-12-13 04:00 PM

Ok man, thanks a lot. I just shut down the BeBuzz vibration settings so I can keep both my device silent whenever I want to, and colored led. Waiting for fixes and updates. Thanks a lot.
    04-12-13 04:20 PM
    Great! Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 05:19 PM
    Also, is there a way to customize Bebuzz to only LET certain people get thru even when phone is on silent? I miss that the most from my 9900!
    An option is coming to mark certain contacts as 'important' so they override the bedside mode and sleep time settings.
    RichardAitch likes this.
    04-14-13 09:01 PM
    An option is coming to mark certain contacts as 'important' so they override the bedside mode and sleep time settings.
    Awesome! Will it include an option to mark an account as important so all messages via that account will override (like Text Messages or a particular e-mail account).

Thanks dude.
    04-14-13 09:25 PM
    Awesome! Will it include an option to mark an account as important so all messages via that account will override (like Text Messages or a particular e-mail account).

Thanks dude.
    No, only per contact at this time, but would be an interesting option.
    RichardAitch and jj482 like this.
    04-14-13 10:29 PM
    What permissions do we need on for this to work?

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 11:28 PM
    What permissions do we need on for this to work?

Posted via CB10
    BeBuzz needs the following permissions:
    - Phone
    - Contacts
    - Email and PIN Messages
    - Shared Files
    - Text Messages
    - Connect to BBM
    - Device Identifying Information
    04-14-13 11:32 PM
    Wow thanks for the fast reply working great.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 11:35 PM
    I'm just wondering if there is a way to turn off the pop ups. I'm finding them very annoying. Had one pop up and completely block my view of my navigation

Posted from CB10 on my LE Zed10
    04-14-13 11:50 PM
    I'm just wondering if there is a way to turn off the pop ups. I'm finding them very annoying. Had one pop up and completely block my view of my navigation

Posted from CB10 on my LE Zed10
    Not sure if I understand that correctly, but you can turn the popups off under 'Contact Defaults' > 'Popup' or at the same place for every individual contact. They are off by default.
    04-14-13 11:52 PM
    Not sure if I understand that correctly, but you can turn the popups off under 'Contact Defaults' > 'Popup' or at the same place for every individual contact. They are off by default.
    Ah, thank you. I was looking in the settings for that option and could not find it there. Still adjusting to this app but am quite enjoying the customization that you have provided, its nice knowing exactly what type of message I have at a glance. Looking forward to the day when its headless though,
    04-15-13 12:10 AM
    Bellshare,

Is the next update going to fix all the queries after your post stating you have submitted the update to BB World or will these subsequent issues be dealt with in a further update?

Basically, are all issues in this thread fixed by this one upcoming update and do you have any idea when the update will be released?

Thanks.
    04-15-13 06:04 AM
    Can BeBuzz handle group MMS alerts?

I don't know if it's because of the group or because the source is an email address sending an MMS

Posted via CB10 on my sweet Z10
    04-15-13 11:53 AM
    Bellshare,

Is the next update going to fix all the queries after your post stating you have submitted the update to BB World or will these subsequent issues be dealt with in a further update?

Basically, are all issues in this thread fixed by this one upcoming update and do you have any idea when the update will be released?

Thanks.
    Nearly all issues mentioned in this thread have been fixed in the upcoming update. We are expecting approval any day.
    RichardAitch likes this.
    04-15-13 01:11 PM
    Nearly all issues mentioned in this thread have been fixed in the upcoming update. We are expecting approval any day.
    Well, you don't get a better answer than that!

Many thanks..
    04-15-13 03:00 PM
979 ... 56789 ...