Pfluger, Thanks for the reply. Your program beats the others! Everyone is eager for it to be headless.

Posted via CB10
    Very eager.
    This is the only app I have had success getting the signal led to work correctly. I love this app and have used it on every single blackberry I've ever owned. Love all their apps!

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 05:45 PM
    It will be soon.
    You can only imagine how much relief the customers feel when developers show up here and post even a simple message.
    CMcRob likes this.
    12-28-13 07:43 PM
    If you are interested in beta testing headless support you can get BeBuzz Version 2.0 beta here: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...0-beta-889239/
    JunkieXP and R Field like this.
    12-31-13 03:16 AM
    1. Do you mean per contact? As in, what ringtone will go off when that contact calls you? Go to your contact in Be Buzz Pro. Hit "Sound," then scroll down to "Phone." You can set the "Missed Call" ringtone that will go off if you miss a call from him or her.

To set a ringtone for a contact in general, go to the Contacts app, hit up the contact in question. Hit the pencil option ("edit"), then scroll down to "Ringtones and Notifications." You can set a ringtone per contact there, not within Be Buzz Pro.

2. You have BBM contacts within your Be Buzz app? If the ringtone for them are in there and also in your general settings, you might get some overlap. If you turn off one notification, then Be Buzz will still go off. (I think.) Go to Settings, then Notifications. Then scroll down to "BBM Groups." Tap. From there, you can turn off group notifications.

Posted via CB10
    I have set notifications sound to off both in BeBuzz & System settings, yet randomly posts on some of the BBM Groups sounds alert.

Also where do we set incoming ringtone for all calls in BeBuzz?

Sent by Sanjiv from my BlackBerry Q10 using Vodafone, Gujarat, India. Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1925.
    01-01-14 10:04 PM
    Other than standard notification on BBM and ringtones need to be adjusted via system settings. -Unless, I missed an update...

Posted via CB10
    adamlau likes this.
    01-02-14 04:01 AM
    Can I get some troubleshooting with this app?

I'm running 2.0 on a Z30.

I've downloaded the app. I went into the settings and turned off the default LED for normal, etc. settings. I set my LED colors for the few apps I want (mainly twitter).

And I'm getting nothing. Not a single LED notification.

I went and turned off the individual LED setting in the notifications area for each individual app as well. Still nothing. I do have the app running in the background.

What am I missing here?

ETA: Never mind. An hour after installing the app is suddenly working. No idea. lol.
    Last edited by tracygee; 01-09-14 at 06:51 PM.
    01-09-14 06:30 PM
    If this has been brought up before, I apologize just have not seen it mentioned. When you restore BeBuzz Pro from a backup there are duplicate entries for sound (messages, phone, social networks) and vibrate (messages, social networks) under the contact defaults tab, but not under the LED tab of the contacts default. The contacts and the apps tabs don't do any duplicating either.
    Has anyone else had this happen to them?
    01-14-14 09:21 PM
    What are the minimum permissions needed just for repeat audible notifications? I've seen a few threads where people wanted that and they keep getting pointed to BeBuzz. However, I am uncomfortable with all the permissions required (edit: requested) by the trial version, (and assume the same are needed for the Pro version). The big thing for me is to get a regular reminder that I haven't somehow acknowledged a text message. Missed VM and calendar notifications would be nice too, but texts are the big thing for me...
    01-15-14 10:19 PM
    If you can point me in that direction I would be willing to check it out for you... I can't seem to find exactly what permissions I granted.

I do have to say though, I bought everyone of "them" and bebuzz is the only one that worked for me.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 01:32 AM
    I'm having some issues with BeBuzz and wanted to see if anyone else has seen the same.
    The app opens and "works" fine but the colors either display the wrong color LED or no color at all. For example - if any of the alerts are set for a green LED, nothing will happen, the LED will not light up. If I set something as cyan, it will blink blue. Not sure what could be causing it and I don't know when it started messing up, they used to all work correctly and everything functioned correctly. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, soft resets and battery pulls and nothing seems to be working.

BeBuzz Pro Version 1.5.75.2548
    OS Version 10.2.1.1925
    Model Z10 STL100-3

Any ideas?
    allwi likes this.
    01-23-14 03:23 PM
    I'm having some issues with BeBuzz and wanted to see if anyone else has seen the same.
    The app opens and "works" fine but the colors either display the wrong color LED or no color at all. For example - if any of the alerts are set for a green LED, nothing will happen, the LED will not light up. If I set something as cyan, it will blink blue. Not sure what could be causing it and I don't know when it started messing up, they used to all work correctly and everything functioned correctly. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, soft resets and battery pulls and nothing seems to be working.

BeBuzz Pro Version 1.5.75.2548
    OS Version 10.2.1.1925
    Model Z10 STL100-3

Any ideas?
    Yep, I'm also experiencing some issues with BeBuzz. For missed calls from my partner, I configured on the Contacts page 'Disco Blue'. For missed calls I have under contact defaults 'Disco Red'.

But even when I miss a call from my partner, the LED is only flashing in RED and not Blue as configured.
    The phone number which I have in my contacts contain spaces - can this cause the problem?
    If so, why can't BeBuzz ignore space and use "normalised" phone numbers? I don't want to "unformat" the phone number only because a tool can't use them
    01-23-14 06:38 PM
    Yep, I'm also experiencing some issues with BeBuzz. For missed calls from my partner, I configured on the Contacts page 'Disco Blue'. For missed calls I have under contact defaults 'Disco Red'.

But even when I miss a call from my partner, the LED is only flashing in RED and not Blue as configured.
    The phone number which I have in my contacts contain spaces - can this cause the problem?
    If so, why can't BeBuzz ignore space and use "normalised" phone numbers? I don't want to "unformat" the phone number only because a tool can't use them
    Are you also on 10.2.1.1925? It's almost like I'm "missing" some colors...some work, some don't and others just gone.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-14 08:40 PM
    Yeah I have patchy service, sometiems lights work, sometimes they don't, both running as active frame and 'background' which is why I think it would be useful for BlackBerry to have a small symbol on the border of icons to show if they are doing anything in the background..

TechCraze C0008DDD1
    01-25-14 05:32 AM
    Are you also on 10.2.1.1925?
    Nope - still official 10.2.0.something. It only affects phone calls. SMS from my partner show the Blue Disco and not the Red Disco default.
    And yes, it's reproducible.
    01-25-14 06:59 AM
    I started having an issue a few nights ago. When I tap the silent icon on my homepage, a small spinning circle appears on the app icon, then the app crashes. Also, whenever I open any app, the BeBuzz screen flashes first, then the app opens. Anyone else having these issues?

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    01-25-14 12:24 PM
    I am having a problem with my missed calls LED as well, which I mentioned on here before but never got an answer. I have the default for missed calls for contacts set as disco red as well, but for the contacts I have specific LED color notifications set, such as disco green or other combinations of colors, when I miss a call from these contacts, the LED will flash disco red (the general default) instead of the specific LED color for that contact. I am on 10.2.1.1925 now but this has been happening since I started using BeBuzz on my Z10 back with 10.1

Posted via CB10
    allwi likes this.
    01-28-14 11:49 AM
    I am having a problem with my missed calls LED as well, which I mentioned on here before but never got an answer. I have the default for missed calls for contacts set as disco red as well, but for the contacts I have specific LED color notifications set, such as disco green or other combinations of colors, when I miss a call from these contacts, the LED will flash disco red (the general default) instead of the specific LED color for that contact. I am on 10.2.1.1925 now but this has been happening since I started using BeBuzz on my Z10 back with 10.1
    Same for me (as mentioned a bit above) - I believe/assume that's related to the formatting of the phone number (in Contacts, I have the phone number with space for easier readability).
    Unfortunately pfluger didn't have the time to respond yet.

As also said (in a different Bellshare app thread), I think their apps are great and are pretty stable (compared to the many issues I saw with Hub++), so I assume they are working to get a reliable headless BeBuzz app out ... but the communication can definitely be improved
    01-28-14 04:58 PM
    I am going to say it has nothing to do with formatting because I have no spaces or dashes or anything in any of the contacts I have special LED notifications for.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 07:14 PM
    I am going to say it has nothing to do with formatting because I have no spaces or dashes or anything in any of the contacts I have special LED notifications for.

Posted via CB10
    Cool - I believed that I saw the customised notification earlier but then they disappeared.
    So, that seems correct and not only an illusion
    01-28-14 11:58 PM
    I was wondering if the devs could comment on when headless BeBuzz will be released?

Posted on my Z10 via CB10
    01-31-14 04:07 PM
    I was wondering if the devs could comment on when headless BeBuzz will be released?

You can follow the developments here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=889239
    01-31-14 09:45 PM
    Any fix for unknown contacts? It happens to be my daughter, which is one of the most important reasons I bought the app.
    Last edited by mannix2; 02-20-14 at 07:31 AM.
    02-20-14 06:40 AM
    Any fix for unknown contacts? It happens to be my daughter, which is one of the most important reasons I bought the app.
    Yeah I wish they would just allow us to rebind to a contact.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-14 08:55 PM
    Thanks for a great update!
    vag65 likes this.
    03-13-14 10:42 AM
    I've been trying to get to the root of the unknown contacts. Where does Bebuzz pull the contact list from? The unknown contacts seen to be related to "linked" contacts. It appears to pull either the top or bottom from the list of linked contacts. If the linked contact only had an email address, and no phone, like a linked in contact, it seems to appear as unknown in Bebuzz, even though it is linked with a duplicate contact with a phone. Anyway, is there a way to reset the address book in Bebuzz? I just want to add my daughter, who's call is most important for me to see. Thanks.
    03-14-14 07:55 AM
979 ... 37383940